Revisado por Eprog35
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17818893, el hace 8 díasThis has always been a great addon, but over the passed few months it would randomly throw a "output file is missing or empty" error when downloading YT videos. However, the last week I haven't been able to download a single video. I've updated the native app as-well.
So, even though I know it's not the app and probably YT that's changed something, downloading doesn't work at all anymore.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por leznis, el hace 19 díasThe algorithm works great - can download MPEG-DASH from various sites, and that's why I use it. I gave 4 stars because there is no progress bar, whatsoever. You don't know when the process is going to end. Also, when you close the browser, download cancels without a warning.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por FaceMONKEY, el hace un mesDoes not work with YouTube. YouTube occasionally re-engineers its streams to thwart downloading. The makers of Ant Video Downloader have not updated their extension in some time, as if that is not a priority.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace un mesPlease note that AVD recent release with included updates for YouTube was at Jan 24, 2023.
We have tested some random video from YouTube and all seems work fine for us.
Please try to clean your browser's cache, reinstall AVD extension and retry downloading.
If you still encounter any issues after this operations please contact to our support with more details: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Trixxxer, el hace 2 mesesExcellent support. After recently being unable to download from a certain site, I opened a ticket. The communication was very good. The problem was solved within a few days and I was actively informed. Some service providers who charge a lot for their services could take a leaf out of their book.Thank you for your kind report!
Don't hesitate to contact to our support in case of any further issue.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por henry, el hace 2 mesesit's a great video downloader but unfortunately it no longer works for netu.io hopefully that gets fixed soonOur developer already working on fix for this issue.
Please stay tune for extension updates.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16751724, el hace 2 mesessays "the use of native app is disabled in the settings" but when you click on the message it opens a black page.
the supposed explanatory page has a general screenshot of the settings menu with no specific setting shown.
no setting in the privacy tab in the setting makes any sense about the disabling the app.
support page requires a signing up process.
JESUS F.CKING CHRIST!! are you actually trying to piss people off in purpose!!???Your problem may be related to old cached settings.
Please try to clear your browser history before you trying to open the AVD settings page. Either please try to refresh it so the content to appear.
Related article named "Mozilla policy restrictions" available at our Knowledge Base FAQ: https://support.ant.com/kb/en-us/4-faq/50-mozilla-policy-restrictions
Please note that you can provide more details about your problem without any registration to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14303760, el hace 3 mesesDO NOT DOWNLOAD it uses the computer resources without the users permission, it looks like it was soft mining in the background.Please note that our extension doesn't have any described permissions.
Please provide some details about used computer resources to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Horst, el hace 3 mesesGreat, with the native APP he also found VP9 videos from the TV station site. (AVD-NativeApp-4.16.5).
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por psie_peto, el hace 3 mesesit is not discovering the stream videos , even if the video plays.Please provide us with a link to the video to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por PipeCat, el hace 3 mesesVery productive addon, but lately it has been sucking up massive amounts of resources with multiple instances. I have to disable the addon when I'm not using it, and force kill my session to recover resources.Thank you for your report!
Please provide us with more details about your extension and browser to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por palw3, el hace 3 mesesWorks perfectly. I tested several plugins of this kind, it is by far the most efficient and straightforward. Bravo