Se valoró con 4 de 5
4 estrellas de 5
- por Usuario de Firefox 13570616, el hace 10 díasSe valoró con 5 de 5Gosto muito pois é simples pra fazer o download, já identifica que existe o vídeo na página, ou basta dar play no vídeo pra a extensão identificar o vídeo, pode escolher a resolução.
- por LudwigWN, el hace un mesSe valoró con 1 de 5This extension used to work wonderfully. Of recent however, it seems, more often than not, to not merge the audio & video streams for video downloads. This bug was accepted a while ago [Ticket#425947] but no remedy has yet been made available.
From time to time it also seems to think gmail email or calendar webpages are worthy to "download"!! Of course, trying to play the downloaded result fails - most recent example is a calendar web page display downloading as a BIN file.
I will update my rating once these issues are resolved.
NB: another support page lodgment has been provided with further details on the separation issue 15Jun20.Please note that AVD may falsely detect some small objects, such as ads or sound notifications, if it is in one of the supported formats.
We will check and add to exceptions mentioned webpages and will be also grateful for links to any webpage with similar problem.
Please also provide more details about your issue with audio and video streams merge to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- por grplunkett, el hace un mesSe valoró con 5 de 5I have used Ant Downloader for 4+ years, and have found it to be the very best of add-ons. They are a high-quality and honorable company, and I would put them in my top 5 web organizations. Thank you ANT DOWNLOADER
- por SewHelpMe, el hace un mesSe valoró con 1 de 5It won't let me download/install claiming I'm running older version 54 when in fact I have the most current version 76!
- por Usuario de Firefox 13257966, el hace un mesSe valoró con 3 de 5Seems to work pretty well. Default save location is the "c:\Users\username\Downloads" folder even if you've moved the library to another location. Seems to be slight pulse effect between video segments on stream captures.Thank you for your report!
We have tested your issue with changing download location and all works fine for us.
Please try to reinstall the Native Application and contact to our support with more details about your another issue: https://www.ant.com/support_form