Historial de versiones de Uppity
¡Ten cuidado con las versiones antiguas!
Estas versiones se muestran con propósitos de referencia y pruebas. Debes usar siempre la última versión de un complemento.
Rewrite for WebExtensions. With fewer features of course, because WebExt APIs are awful and broken.
* Firefox 5.0 compatibility.
* Updated translations from babelzilla.org
- Firefox 4 compatibility (#478)
- Attach a drop-down menu to the URL bar, for Alt-Down w/out toolbar button. (#439)
- Special case file: URLs that sometimes contain extra slashes. (#471)
- Translation updates.
* New translation: sr-RS. Updated translation: fr-FR.
* Firefox 3.6 compatibility flag.
* Silence reported errors. (#287)
* Fix an error case when there is no subdomain or path in the original URL. (#369)
* Version 1.5.5 (June 14, 2009)
* Fix recently introduced bug when visiting file:// URLs. (#274)
* Add the list of possible upward navigations to the status bar context menu, just like the drop-down of the toolbar button. (#277)
* Throughout the entire system, more carefully consider which is the "current" and which is the "next" URL, if any. This changed as of #236 to be more complex. (#275)
* Repackage to include missed code, intended for 1.5.3 (#273, #274)
* Remove Apple-Up and Apple-Down key bindings, which blocked the defaults already on those keys. (#272)
* Prevent duplicate menu items when there is a trailing slash in the path. (#273)
* Compatibility with Firefox 3.5.
* Add a link to "www.example.com" when it is not already present. (#50)
* Don't interfere with the context menu. (#220)
* Like the back/forward menu, remember where you came from, present going "back down" as options, and indicate where you currently are in the list. (#236)
* Apple-up and Apple-down keyboard shortcuts for the Mac. (#233)
* Add translations: ar, mk-MK, uk-UA.
* Version 1.5.1 (September 27, 2008)
* Hard code compatibility with "3.0.*" into install.rdf, and upload this to AMO. (#172)
* Strip extra leading slashes from URL path names. (#133)
* Add translations: cs-CZ, pl-PL, sk-SK, gl-ES, tr-TR
* Add a new shortcut key (ALT-Down) to open the dropdown menu of the toolbar button. From there, arrows and enter selects any item from the list. (#129)
* Set enable/disable state also when switching tabs (including creating a new blank tab).
* Compatibility with FF 3 betas.
* Deal with subdomain-stripping properly when the host includes a port number.
* Add translations: ko-KR, ja-JP.
* Update translations: da-DK, nl-NL, it-IT, fr-FR.
Add translations: zh-CN, fi-FI, ca-AD
Fix a stupid bug that was supposed to be fixed in 1.4.10.
Minor bugfix for users who do not have the toolbar button visible. Bugfix for keyboard shortcut.
Middle click can open in new tab.
bugfix removing subdomains, add enable/disable state
* Do not truncate hostnames that are numeric IP addresses.
* Do not truncate hostnames down too far, i.e. "amazon.co.uk" to "co.uk".
Translations, bugfix for error in options window
A bug fix for the drop-down menu containing items from old pages. Localization for 7 languages total, includes fixing French.
Version 1.2 incorporates new user submitted graphics created by Lee Netherton.
This version incorporates a feature I always wanted, and a feature requested here on Mozilla Update. First is a drop-down list of all levels up to go, so you can jump up a few levels in one click (ok, two). This also adds an (optional) button to the status bar. Open the options window for Uppity (in the extension manager) to turn it on.