Sidebar Issues Puntuado con 5 de 5 estrellas
If you're having context menu issues with the sidebar do the following.
1. Disable the sidebar.
2. Uninstall your current version of UpdateBookmark
3. Go download the unsupported version "right click > save link as"
4. Open it in WinRAR whatever you're using.
5. Double click the file named install.rdf
6. Line 8 em:maxVersion="YOUR FF VERSION" />
7. Save the file and WinRAR will prompt you to update the file inside. "Click Yes"
8. Go back to your FireFox add-on tab and click the gear and choose "Install Add-on From File..."
9. Install UpdateBookmark again, but don't click restart yet.
10. Re-enable your sidebar then restart unless you want to do it twice lol.