- por NatalieMc, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 2 de 5I loved this add on. But then in one of the updates, I lost the ability to make my alerts appear for longer than a few seconds, to make them stay until I manually close them, which means I miss alerts all the time. Please, I'm begging you, give me back this feature!
- por Usuario de Firefox 13864686, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Impossible de sélectionner une partie de la page qui doit être surveillée.
A consommé plus de 40 giga de data en 4 heures.
Quand le module est activé, une des instances de firefox a réussi à utilser 50 % de la mémoire (4gb/8gb).
- por heyu, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5This used to be a great FF addon. Now it has a memory leak that drags my computer to a halt. Can't use it anymore. And the delete button has been taken away.
@SneakyPete Thanks for fixing the memory leak issue.
Any chance you can add a Delete button to the top banner, where the settings icon and "View Changes" drop down are?
- por BEHA, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5Works fine so far with Firefox Quantum (58.0.2) and AddOn version 4.2.0.
you cannot delete a page from the UpdateScanner list, when you don't need a page to be longer in this list.
The page settings don't have any delete option :-(
- por Usuario de Firefox 13725142, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5* Previous version is better
* It would be more convenient if the ' Scan All Pgae ' button is outside.
* Please correct the error problem of Korean web page.
* Please modify search interval.
30/60 seconds / 120 seconds ...
- por SweepsGuyWinner, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5This Is Fantastic! This Is Awesome! I'm a Sweeper and I enter over 600 Dailys, but I also need to monitor 1000s of sites for changes to find more sweeps to enter. So far I have tested with approximately 100 sites, waited 24 hours and sure enough-Update Scanner detected a change on every page. The affect on the browser resources is unnoticable, even though this is Firefox.
I highly recommend this add-on to everyone.
What I would like to see in future releases:
-Adding New items directly to Folders
-Set Global Settingsas well as Individual Settings
I am receiving error messages or no textual content at all from
Active Server Pages(asp) when using Update Scanner. Examples include:
OK, I believe in my extreme use I should expect a hit on resources and performance
to Firefox. So I now am requesting additional features:
-Run when the browser is idle
-A Pause option, instead of having to Disable
- por Usuario de Firefox 13626239, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Is there any way to return to the previous platform. I've used your application, if you're the original owner, for years. It is nearly worthless to me now.....but maybe that was the plan. We wouldn't want the sheeple to have effective tools. I apologize if you're the original designer but this new version was a bad move.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13602649, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 2 de 5This app was amazing... until the most recent update which essentially made it really hard to use. Bummed... I just want the old version back.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13582083, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 2 de 5It is potentially useful, but was better before. The update was not a good choice. I cannot see and show updated pages instantly with one click when I get more than about 20 new websites (I cannot see the "show all updates" (or something like this)). I hope it gets another update, and I am sure it will be good one again.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13581755, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5update deleted all the pages I was monitoring. NO, I don't monitor ALL my bookmarks, nor do I bookmark all pages I was monitoring. I heads up would have been the decent thing to do since you knew what this update was going to do - or just ensure all the detail wasn't blown away. .Hope this isn't your profession. You'll never get another dime out of me.
Interesting how you are taking time off just as you make this live. Again, don't quit your day job.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13558874, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Have used this add on for many years. The latest update really slows you down. Very disappointed in this update.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13554887, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5It was better before.
Now - unfortunately all time there are`nt two very important functions:
• Scan only the selected folders or pages
• Add new pages by dragging an address to the selected folder
I am waiting patiently for these functions.Scanning individual pages from the sidebar is on the way- see https://github.com/sneakypete81/updatescanner/issues/123. The drag and drop feature is a good idea, please raise it on the issues page https://github.com/sneakypete81/updatescanner/issues