- por waldyrious, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5I don't even get an "Unload tab" menu entry in the context menu (neither by right clicking on the page itself, nor by right-clicking on the tab in the tab bar). Please update it to work with FF57, or edit the description to make the requirements clear.
- por Stephen Jenkins, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Clicking Unload Tab on the context menu (or pressing Alt+X) does nothing, This is evident by the fact that when the supposedly unloaded tab is clicked on again, no reloading of the web-page occurs because it was never unloaded in the first place. Instead the entire page instantly reappears without reloading! This does not save memory, and this extension is not doing its job.
- por R.I.P. IE, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Indeed doesn't do ANYTHING..
It is compatible with the latest FF57 but both Auto Unload and manually clicking
on a tab and selecting "unload tab" doesn't work.
Please developer, make it work!
Most other good unload addons stopped working with the last FF update.. (
- por EShirou, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5I wish it would work, but it doesn't. Clicking unload on a tad does nothing. Please fix as this extension is very useful (and I need something like this btw...)
- por Usuario de Firefox 13583828, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5This is the function I need. Right click tab and choose "unload tab" - screen changes to white background that says its unloaded and "click to reload". But as others found I saw very little RAM released from multiple tab unloads.
Feature requests: if Firefox can monitor system RAM and optimize its RAM use to suit the system. Allow users to set max RAM use, and then have Firefox unload tabs as needed. Which tabs? Maybe options such as the oldest loaded or something logical. Allow user to "white list" some tabs so they are not unloaded.