- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 12934307, el hace 5 añosStarting to become obsolete. Popular and progressive websites are getting smarter and their ad spaces are nullifying uBlock's element blocker. You can zap countless times and the same add will reappear on every refresh. :(
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14136520, el hace 5 añosHad no problems since months with uBlock origin, great Addon. But since 3-4 days and version 1.16.10 it slows down my firefox completely! CPU use with 50-70 %. Everthing freezes. Youtube sites are not longer usable. I had to deactivate the Addon. And I can see, I am not the only one who has these problems. No reaction here from the authors! I use firefox ESR 52.9.0 (32-Bit) on Ubuntu Studio / Xfce.
Also version 1.16.12 does not solve the thing. So, please fix these problems fast! I need my adblocker. ;) Thanks!
P.S. It was also not possible to update the filters. I tried several times, but no reaction, just "turning circles" symbols.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14122583, el hace 5 añosBlocks more than just ads. For example: on https://www.gls-info.nl it blocks the parcel information. Very annoying as you can't rely on what's shown on a page is "correct and complete"...
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14062419, el hace 5 añosSince this automatically?? appeared on my computer where Adblock was, I am unable to connect to certain areas of Meetup.com. Why and how can I fix this?
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14026472, el hace 5 añosDifficult to use. Even if an important element on a page is blocked, I can't find any easy way to stop blocking. Should I construct my whitelist? What's the syntax?
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por cmonster, el hace 5 añosDoes a great job in keeping things clean. Unfortunately I had to uninstall it because on Firefox v59x, it kept opening the logger in the sidebar whenever I opened the browser. It just got really annoying and I couldn't find the toggle to turn it off. I switched back to adblock+ but If someone could point out my goof, I would happily reinstall.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 5 añosuBO does not open the logger in the sidebar (it never opens the logger without user interaction), Firefox chooses to do that on its own. You should report this annoying behavior to bugzilla.mozilla.org. Something to try, select something else in the sidebar, like Bookmarks, and be sure to cleanly close the browser when you quit.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 12967254, el hace 5 añosSeems to "report" to sites it is blocking ads. Some sites show no content, or are broken, or display "disable ad-blocker" warning where adblock plus removes adds AND shows the site correctly. Ublock? Good effort. Not good (enough)
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 12510202, el hace 5 añosHa dejado de funcional al 100% no bloquea paginas emergentes como lo hacia antes ,esto esta sucediendo en la edicion 1.15.24 ,si lo arreglar editare el mensaje y pondre mas estrellas ,buscare otro bloqueador mientras se solucionan estos problemas
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Percherie, el hace 5 añosWith a view to integration on an entire computer, I realize that at the first installation of uBlock, the "network request log" panel opens automatically.
Currently I have not yet found a solution so that this panel does not open just after the installation.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Sillypsybin, el hace 5 añosUp until yesterday, this add-on worked great. Since the latest update, uBlock Origin seems to be preventing Google News links from opening. If I disable uBlock Origin with all of the rest of my add-ons enabled, the Google News links work fine. Yet if I enable uBlock Origin, and disable all of the other add-ons I have installed, the Google News links do not work. When I click on a link, the web page "blinks" off for a split second as if a new page is about to open, but the original page comes back instead, unchanged. However I am still able to open Google News links by right clicking on the link and selecting "Open Link In New Tab". Links on other websites do not appear to be affected. I'm using Firefox 58.0.1 and Windows 10.