Revisado por Claudiu
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Ashley, el hace 2 mesesUsed to work well but current version is broken and cannot recommend until it has been fixed
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Hannah, el hace 3 mesesUnfortunately, Toucan does not seem to work in Firefox 107.0.1. As another reviewer stated, applet crashes/doesn't open. Was excited to use it, but I'll have to wait until it's patched.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Augusto, el hace 3 mesesThe extension stopped working. Every time I click the toucan's icon button it closes itself, I can only see its applet for half a second.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por biglamp, el hace 4 mesesLove this extension; it's been helping me in learning French so much and I have such a soft spot for the toucan, it just looks so cute. I'm eagerly waiting for Greek support!
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por mutu, el hace 4 mesesIt is a nice idea but the animations tend to stutter when browsing extensively and it can even make the entire page slow down. I look forward to use it once its performance cost is more seamless.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por owl, el hace 5 mesesInteresting concept that I would say has definitely helped me with my learning of a 4th language.
It would be better if more appropriate words are chosen for translation though. As a complete beginner who didn't even know the new language's equivalent of I/you/we/they/he/she/it, I was really dumbfounded when Toucan chose relatively uncommon or niche words like "revenue", "president", "concern", "galaxy", and "certification" when there are plenty of other simpler and more commonly used words available. I already had "beginner" level chosen. Perhaps a more refined learning level system is required?
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por bb, el hace 5 mesesWe need Traditional Chinese. Many of us prefer to learn the traditional system and Traditional Chinese is the official language of Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau, and used by many different Chinese diaspora groups. Please add support for this!
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Qaz Cetelic, el hace 5 mesesInteresting extension, however it sadly causes issues such as a very high CPU usage freezing the tab.