Para probar los miles de complementos que están disponibles aquí, descarga Mozilla Firefox, ¡una forma rápida y gratuita de navegar en la Web!Cerrar
Bienvenido a Complementos Firefox.
Elige de entre miles de funciones y estilos extra para hacer de Firefox tu propio navegador.Cerrar
Toggle animated GIFs 1.3 Sin reiniciar
por Simon Lindholm
Start/stop GIF animations through a keyboard shortcut or by clicking them. You can also restart animations from the beginning, or disable animations by default.
Acerca de este complemento
Each large enough, non-background GIF also shows animation controls when hovered. If you find this too distracting, you can disable it in the addon settings.
There are also options for toggling GIF animations when clicked (for GIFs that aren't links, that is), and for disabling all animations by default (equivalent to the "image.animation_mode" about:config setting). You can also set GIFs to animate on hover, for use with the latter option.
Sample GIF for testing: http://i.imgur.com/bGqUxUj.gif
- there is an option for showing indicators for paused GIFs
- there are options for pausing GIFs on unhover, and for clicking outside the image
- the black-/whitelist now supports matching by prefixes (say, "file:")
- the Pause/Break key can now be chosen as shortcut
- (some) GIFVs are now supported
- small bug fixes/performance improvements
A whole lot of code has changed, so there may be some regressions. Reports are appreciated.