- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Wireball, el hace 7 mesesNot bad; I wish I could adjust start and stop times from within the addon menu (there's just a start/stop button and the ability to adjust the minutes), but there is a link to pop open the Toggle calendar page and adjust it there.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por rdb, el hace 2 añosA very useful add-on, but the design could still be improved. Strangely, the functionality of Toggl Tracks and the website is not entirely the same. It also happens that clicking on the play button at the right of an existing item opens it instead of starting the counter. Otherwise, very nice.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Ilgıt Yıldırım, el hace 4 añosWorks well overall but Jira integration seems to not work in FF.Hi, can you please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org using your Toggl account email address so that we can look into this for you further and help you resolve the issue.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por thotto, el hace 4 añosCan you please add a setting to specify short break and long break interval, and the number of Pomodoros one has to do before enjoying a long break? Once a Pomodoro is finished, Toggl will start count down the break time to 0. Pomodoros without a break is like pasta al pomodoro without butter.Hi, thank you for your suggestion. We will be sharing your feedback regarding the Pomodoro feature with the relevant people in our team as a feature request and we hope to be able to meet your needs better in the future.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 12549722, el hace 4 añosThe add-on seems good so far and the github integration is nice. FYI, this extension appears to be incompatible with the "Temporary Containers" extension. I was unable to get the Toggl Button extension logged in to my Toggl account until I disabled Temporary Containers.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Michael Schramm, el hace 6 añosI have been using Toggl for over a year now. Great Tool! Thanks to the team. (And special thanks for the Linux app!).
This extension looks great and also the integrations ... which currently don't work.
The permission settings just do not work at all so I have not been able to use it with Meistertask or Atlassian ...
Could you fix that please?
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Kovachevski, el hace 6 añosThis is a lifesaver, I do most of my logs via this extension, using the "Start Timer" in my GMail.
Only a couple of things need to improve for this to get 5 stars, and that is the project tracking and popup showing.
The extension needs to remember the project for each URL consistently, now it mostly doesn't work. Most of the time I just get a blank project when I "Start Timer", even though I have "Remember project per URL" selected, and a default project selected. (And GMail changes the URL when you view an different email)
Also I want an option "Use previously selected Project when starting timer".
Above wouldn't be much of a problem if the popup that sometimes pops up after clicking "Start Timer" appears always consistently. Now it happens in maybe 1/10 cases, no idea why. If it appeared always above issue wouldn't be a problem. I do have "Show post-start popup" selected.
Other than that, just want to say thank you, this extension is a great help :)
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13447307, el hace 6 añosI just love it!!! Just what I was looking for, I have been using Toggl long time ago since I start freelancing and I just found this add-on, added on firefox and chrome, simply love it! Also the pomodoro addition is a nice touch!
Quick note: the page for granted access on FF looks off and in chrome is a lot more complete