- por Usuario de Firefox 13774797, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5I added this primarily for the reminder to start tracking. However, it gives the reminder regardless of if I've started tracking or not and dismissing the reminder with the X in the corner still starts a new task, cancelling any already running task.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 3 añosHi there, thanks for reaching out about this. This isse has been resolved in the meantime, please make sure you have the latest release of the Togg Button add-on :)
- por Usuario de Firefox 13795147, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5It's a wonderful tool and I've been using toggle on web, add-on and mobile app but in the last couple of weeks the add on just doesn't work. When I try to log in it just doesn't respond. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, with and without restart of firefox and of the computer... Nothing works. Unfortunately I'll have to go back to the web app as this add on just DOESN'T WORK :(
- por Michael Schramm, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5I have been using Toggl for over a year now. Great Tool! Thanks to the team. (And special thanks for the Linux app!).
This extension looks great and also the integrations ... which currently don't work.
The permission settings just do not work at all so I have not been able to use it with Meistertask or Atlassian ...
Could you fix that please?
- por Kovachevski, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5This is a lifesaver, I do most of my logs via this extension, using the "Start Timer" in my GMail.
Only a couple of things need to improve for this to get 5 stars, and that is the project tracking and popup showing.
The extension needs to remember the project for each URL consistently, now it mostly doesn't work. Most of the time I just get a blank project when I "Start Timer", even though I have "Remember project per URL" selected, and a default project selected. (And GMail changes the URL when you view an different email)
Also I want an option "Use previously selected Project when starting timer".
Above wouldn't be much of a problem if the popup that sometimes pops up after clicking "Start Timer" appears always consistently. Now it happens in maybe 1/10 cases, no idea why. If it appeared always above issue wouldn't be a problem. I do have "Show post-start popup" selected.
Other than that, just want to say thank you, this extension is a great help :)
- por Usuario de Firefox 13557498, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Used to work OK. Now it doesn't authenticate (doesn't do anything when submitting login form), nor does it authenticate as it used to when using Google Sign-In on the toggl.com site. Alas, it was a great little widget.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13840484, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Good stuff. I very like that this add it icon to any web document that i work with and it didn't comples me to link every my action strongly to existing card in as*na so i can just tap on toggl, named my current action and sing to some existing project in general.
So this soft is totally comfortable for me as for worker.
- por desrod, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5This add-on does not work if you have email subaddressing enabled, for example: email@example.com, is accepted in the main website login and mobile apps, but is rejected when using the add-on to log in and authenticate. Please fix this! firstname.lastname@example.org is a 100% valid email address.
- por atleta, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 2 de 5Default project handling doesn't work at all. First of all, the 'Remember project per' options don't really make much sense. E.g., if you use it with Trello, you'd most definitely want to do it by board. (Which should be similar for all PM software.) Per url means per card. But let's say the sites are too different to make it work this way.
Now if I say 'per service' (i.e. use the same default for Trello), it will just pick a random project (always the same, presumably the first project I've ever created on Toggl). No way to set it, no way to change it anywhere. So you can either use the per-url setting (but if you screw up, you'll never be able to change it for that URL or, at least, I have no idea how to do it) or the global default. Both very inconvenient when you work with multiple projects.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13281876, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Stop stop stop stop stop. I use Toggle to set a Pomodoro timer for a certain task. The problem is, when the time is up, the extension often switches to the task I had done previously and time automatically. I need to focus on my work and don't have time to adjust.
Why does a tool which is supposed to boost your productivity become a source of frustration? This is a proprietary software, so either you do it properly, or you scrape it off.