- Se valoró con 1 de 5por DobladoV, el hace 4 añosUnfortunately I cant even log in, each click in the password field or using tab closes the popup https://i.imgur.com/VsVxWxv.gifHi there, thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. Our developers are aware and are looking into it. We will do our best to resolve this as soon as possible.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Navin, el hace 4 añosUsed to work better earlier. Now, it seems to start tracking randomly with no description or the last used task description. I don't know how it's getting triggered or if there is some shortcut key that I'm accidentally pressing to start it off.Hi there, the button actually has settings for automatically starting the timer, would you mind checking if that's the case, here's a bit more about that: https://support.toggl.com/toggl-button-firefox-add-on/#settings
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14281322, el hace 4 añosLately the extension will randomly start tracking, and I'll come back to find a "no description" timer. Not really happy with that.Hi there, the button actually has settings for automatically starting the timer, would you mind checking if that's the case, here's a bit more about that: https://support.toggl.com/toggl-button-firefox-add-on/#settings
In case this was an actual bug, we have released a new version of the Toggl Button addon that should resolve any previously known issues.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13774797, el hace 4 añosI added this primarily for the reminder to start tracking. However, it gives the reminder regardless of if I've started tracking or not and dismissing the reminder with the X in the corner still starts a new task, cancelling any already running task.Hi there, thanks for reaching out about this. This isse has been resolved in the meantime, please make sure you have the latest release of the Togg Button add-on :)
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13795147, el hace 5 añosIt's a wonderful tool and I've been using toggle on web, add-on and mobile app but in the last couple of weeks the add on just doesn't work. When I try to log in it just doesn't respond. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, with and without restart of firefox and of the computer... Nothing works. Unfortunately I'll have to go back to the web app as this add on just DOESN'T WORK :(
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Michael Schramm, el hace 5 añosI have been using Toggl for over a year now. Great Tool! Thanks to the team. (And special thanks for the Linux app!).
This extension looks great and also the integrations ... which currently don't work.
The permission settings just do not work at all so I have not been able to use it with Meistertask or Atlassian ...
Could you fix that please?
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Kovachevski, el hace 5 añosThis is a lifesaver, I do most of my logs via this extension, using the "Start Timer" in my GMail.
Only a couple of things need to improve for this to get 5 stars, and that is the project tracking and popup showing.
The extension needs to remember the project for each URL consistently, now it mostly doesn't work. Most of the time I just get a blank project when I "Start Timer", even though I have "Remember project per URL" selected, and a default project selected. (And GMail changes the URL when you view an different email)
Also I want an option "Use previously selected Project when starting timer".
Above wouldn't be much of a problem if the popup that sometimes pops up after clicking "Start Timer" appears always consistently. Now it happens in maybe 1/10 cases, no idea why. If it appeared always above issue wouldn't be a problem. I do have "Show post-start popup" selected.
Other than that, just want to say thank you, this extension is a great help :)
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13557498, el hace 5 añosUsed to work OK. Now it doesn't authenticate (doesn't do anything when submitting login form), nor does it authenticate as it used to when using Google Sign-In on the toggl.com site. Alas, it was a great little widget.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13840484, el hace 5 añosGood stuff. I very like that this add it icon to any web document that i work with and it didn't comples me to link every my action strongly to existing card in as*na so i can just tap on toggl, named my current action and sing to some existing project in general.
So this soft is totally comfortable for me as for worker.