- Se valoró con 1 de 5por ColiZei, el hace 3 mesesI love to use toggl as my all time tracking tool.
But the last big extention update messed up the ux totally.
This is very sad!
Not time or title edit submit with the enter key.
I have to use the mouse.
Often its not changed and the old are values still persisted.
I am forced to use the webside to get consitent changes to not mess up me times and tasks.
Scolling is somtetime very slow.
Hit the "play" button and realise after minutes that the timer was not started...
The old version was nearly perfekt!
The new version drive me nuts and sometimes i consider searching an alternative for toggl.
This is very sad.
I would by very happy if the ux will be fixed in future.
Old version 5 Stars
New version 1 Stars.
I am so sorry.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Daniel, el hace 3 mesesThis last version is horrible. Logs out every time I close the browser, both in arch and mac os. Created an account at firefox add ons just to leave this review. Used to be great and I don't want to migrate to another tool
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por crx, el hace 5 mesesSeit dem letzten Update wirklich kaum noch zu bedienen. Ständige Verbindungsabbrüche und Sync Fehler. UX leider auch ein Rückschritt - Derzeitig leider kaum effektiv nutzbar.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Milly, el hace 5 mesesI have been using this extension for a while now and I appreciate the features it offers. However, I noticed that the ticking sound has been removed in new version. As a user, I found the ticking sound helpful in keeping me focused and on track. I would like to suggest that you consider adding the ticking sound back as an option for users who find it useful.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Wireball, el hace 7 mesesNot bad; I wish I could adjust start and stop times from within the addon menu (there's just a start/stop button and the ability to adjust the minutes), but there is a link to pop open the Toggle calendar page and adjust it there.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Michael Große, el hace 7 mesesPhabricator support was silently removed, leaving the buttons there, in a broken state? :/
Also, starting/stopping the time tracking often plain doesn't work from the toolbar button, without any visible error message. :/