- por Alex, el hace 9 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5Absolutely fantastic. I usually keep tons of tabs open, and despite my best efforts it gets overwhelming to navigate and remember what's where. With this extension, I can easily organize them into different groups by topic (e.g. work, reading, art, whatever makes sense for a particular set of pages) and even switch between the groups with one click! Declutters the top of the browser, frees up my mental CPU if you will, and works effortlessly. I've set up a few tab groups today and I'm sure this will build up.
Also, unlike the popular "recommended" tab grouping extensions, this one doesn't have excessive permissions - just what it needs to run its own functionality. (Seriously, there's no need for a productivity add-on to "access all browsing data...)
If you're wondering which tab extension to go with, or you're put off by the permissions list of the others, definitely pick this one. Even aside from all this, it just works perfectly. Thank you dev!
- por Katsuki, el hace un añoSe valoró con 5 de 5Really helpful extension, you can organize your tab better with this extension. Make some groups of tab based on your choice and It can unload tabs of the groups that currently not active, this can minimize firefox's memory usage.
- por paulkorotoon, el hace un añoSe valoró con 5 de 5Thanks, your extension is really great! Lightweight and minimalistic, exactly what I need.
It would be nice to have some short manual on tweaking it with CSS, though, so as to avoid spending time to examine the sources.
- por Critta Kill, el hace un añoSe valoró con 5 de 5Hey! Listen...
This is an almost indescribably useful tool once you get up and running with it. Having experienced this extension for awhile now, I can say beyond a shadow of doubt that this is the best idea since--- anyway!
All of the features are as described, and work very well. Formerly I'd used different browsers for different things. Since the loading and unloading sets of bookmarked tabs prior to this involved more effort than just gearing browsers to a use. Now? I'm practically ready to give this guy a medal!
Everything becomes so easy to organize, and using the automatic unloading and loading means that unlike the feature in Edge which slides tabs into a side 'pocket' which doesn't. Sliding them over in Edge just moves them out of your view. It does decrease the load from those tabs, but it's still bloating with data.
So yes. This doesn't. This is good. You want good? You want this. Do it. Why are you even still reading this review? DOWNLOAD IT.
Kids these days...
Wow. Just wow...
Okay, if you're reading this that means you still haven't tried this extension. Why? This is everything they advertise and works in a manner that's veritably even better than advertised.
Well actually let me make this clear, ( even to chzesa the saint who brought us this! ) This kind of an innovation is in my opinion about as ground-breaking as when the first browser offered the ability to open tabs.
The way you can organize tabs into tree's to stay organized into a tree format. Group them together to sort even more diversely. Then on top of all of that, you can also create entire tab sets! I have a tab setup for almost every activity now. It has dramatically increased my productivity.
Those tab-group set-ups once stashed away no longer consume system resources unlike other browsers that allow you to stash them out of view. The problem is that it still consumes system resources in those little stash areas. Not with this solution. In fact, you can tie this extension with many combinations of others to make this extension more versatile.
This extension is so awesome that I have come back to edit my initial review. That says a lot about the extension. I gave it a 5 / 5 originally, and wrote an extensive review. I came back to make even more praise for this extension.
DOWNLOAD NOW! :) Please.
- por prempatel8, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5I feel like I have found the perfect replacement of Tab Panaroma feature, This is the only one I found that allows you to drag and drop a group of tabs into it's own separate group. Although you do need to Ctrl+Click on each tab individually instead of Shift+Clicking the first and last tab which should select all tabs in between.
- por Usuario de Firefox 12364806, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5It is great! Love the load/unload/stash options for the groups, it's what made me stick with this add on.
One annoying thing though, that keeps me from giving 5 stars, is that if I click on a pinned tab it automatically switches to the group I originally opened it in, rather than staying in the group I am currently in.
Edit: And now it's fixed, great timing, thanks!
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 2 añosThis should be fixed in 0.18.1.
Should you encounter further issues please open an issue at https://github.com/chzesa/tiled-tab-groups/issues or contact me via email.
- por nikgrc, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5This is a great add-on but v0.16.6 has bugs.
#1. Click on icon > dropdown menu with groups opened > select an item > nothing happens! (now if you click on icon again an empty menu opened. additionally F2 not working and the settings page has broken items).
#2. Restart Firefox and press F2 > page with groups opened successfully > click on a Tab from another saved Tab group > Firefox switched to this group normally (now again icon menu, F2 and settings page broken like #1 above).
#3. I had no problems at all using versions before 0.16.6.
#4. FYI i am also using "Temporary containers v0.91" add-on (installed months before this add-on).
EDIT: Yes it is fixed in 0.16.7 - Thanks for quick responce - B. Regards
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 2 añosThis should be fixed in 0.16.7. My apologies.
If you encounter futher issues, please open an issue at https://github.com/chzesa/tiled-tab-groups/issues or contact me via email.
- por user_254156, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Great minimalist tab groups extension.
Offers a nice and simple UI without all the bells and whistles which i don't need.
The only thing that i'd really like to see added is a "send to group" tab context menu option.