- por xyz, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 4 de 5I feel bad for the author that this extension has such a low rating, which seems to stem mostly from people who review-bombed it years ago over limitations Mozilla implemented.
I will say that the overall UX is not super intuitive, but as a web developer working with multiple windows at various viewport sizes, having adjacent windows readjust themselves is such a timesaver.
Until FancyZones implements this feature (https://github.com/microsoft/PowerToys/issues/254), this is a great free browser alternative to tools like AquaSnap.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13063142, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5Extremely useful, and a very important add on for me! Thanks to the developers for making this! Works flawlessly without any problems! Grateful for your hard work!
- por Usuario de Firefox 13710763, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 4 de 5I like this extension very much and I have been stuck in the 11.15 version. Because the new version close tab will close all tabs, instead of 11.15 version only closes the tab that I clicked to close. For this reason, I am very troubled, so I have not updated the new version. How to set up the new version?
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 3 mesesClicking on tiled window close button (X) will just closed that tiled window. If there were only two tiled windows, it will close both tiled windows.
Clicking on tab close button (x) inside tile window will just close that tab. If it was the only tab in the tiled window, then it will close the tiled window, and if there were only two tiled windows, it will close both tiled windows.
- por Usuario de Firefox 16838167, el hace 7 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5It just opens tabs in separate windows and aligns them. My window manager can do that.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 4 mesesYes, but a window manager won't support synchronized scrolling in multiple tabs, or hiding the windows toolbars to increase the viewable page area, or returning the tabs to the original parent window,
- por sign-in-smth, el hace un añoSe valoró con 4 de 5could you pls add an option to remove 'Tile Tab >' menu item from tab context menu?
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace un añoWould it be okay if the existing "Show add-on submenu on context menu" option applied to both the page context menu and the tab context menu? Or do you want a separate option.