- Se valoró con 1 de 5por WillWill56, el hace un mesFirefox add-on has been abandoned in favour of Google Chrome extension. As a result, doesn't work on Amazon Australia. Shameful behaviour, ditching the open web and choosing Google's ecosystem.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Voltaire53, el hace 7 mesesI am not getting the Firefox problems others are reporting (I am UK) and find this extension incredibly useful. Even if it does collect data on what you're interested in it will not be any more than all the other sites you go to anyway so if it saves me money (and it has) it's well worth it.
I really like that for 3rd parties it includes postage in the calculation (unlike other similar sites or plugins). My only reason for dropping a star is not being able to take UK Amazon wishlists automatically like it can US ones and it's a long process (unless I'm missing something) to go through and remove the tracking once you've bought the item.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Broffrey, el hace 7 mesesAvoid this kind of extensions that can collect what you are looking on the internet, it's just collecting informations on you to profile you and similar customers to target ads/products/services. That's desguished spyware in counterpart to provide you a pretended nice service.
And just about the service provided: this kind of extensions (lots of similar exist like this one) can modify the webpages on-the-fly and also can censure some parts or search results to guide you to buy to a specific seller instead of a concurrent. And guess who is paying the extension editor to do that?
Mind again before addin browser extensions!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17061520, el hace 10 mesesAdded it to a new Firefox installation today. Does not show up on any Amazon Smile page I visit. Very disappointing as it worked fine on Chrome.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por x_o_x_o, el hace un añoSadly as noted by many others, just doesn't work for AU. Clicking the tiny add-on icon just opens up a blank pop-up window with 2 tabs that do absolutely nothing