- por Voltaire53, el hace 4 mesesSe valoró con 4 de 5I am not getting the Firefox problems others are reporting (I am UK) and find this extension incredibly useful. Even if it does collect data on what you're interested in it will not be any more than all the other sites you go to anyway so if it saves me money (and it has) it's well worth it.
I really like that for 3rd parties it includes postage in the calculation (unlike other similar sites or plugins). My only reason for dropping a star is not being able to take UK Amazon wishlists automatically like it can US ones and it's a long process (unless I'm missing something) to go through and remove the tracking once you've bought the item.
- por Broffrey, el hace 4 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Avoid this kind of extensions that can collect what you are looking on the internet, it's just collecting informations on you to profile you and similar customers to target ads/products/services. That's desguished spyware in counterpart to provide you a pretended nice service.
And just about the service provided: this kind of extensions (lots of similar exist like this one) can modify the webpages on-the-fly and also can censure some parts or search results to guide you to buy to a specific seller instead of a concurrent. And guess who is paying the extension editor to do that?
Mind again before addin browser extensions!
- por Usuario de Firefox 17061520, el hace 7 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Added it to a new Firefox installation today. Does not show up on any Amazon Smile page I visit. Very disappointing as it worked fine on Chrome.
- por x_o_x_o, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5Sadly as noted by many others, just doesn't work for AU. Clicking the tiny add-on icon just opens up a blank pop-up window with 2 tabs that do absolutely nothing
- por Usuario de Firefox 16589202, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5It doesn't work.
Even when trying products that are best selling. It was recommended to me by a friend and its a shame It doesn't work in firefox