Revisado por Usuario de Firefox 14326913
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Bekohanfula, el hace 5 días18.104.22.168 version. Icons for control buttons in the side bar under "Open Tabs" or "Unstashed Tabs" are not visible. You can only tell what the button does by waiting for a mouse-over tool tip. I wanted to try out the full page tab group management but am uninstalling before finding it. RAM use was not affected by activating this extension.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Umbrus, el hace un mesThis looks to be a really good replacement for some other tab management addons/extensions I've used, but it has one major issue: It can only read tabs from the current window. This is an issue for me, as I often have 4-5 browser windows open, each with 10+ tabs. That said, this extension does not appear to focused on tab management as much as it solely focused on *saving* tabs, and for that it functions incredibly well.Thanks for the review and the feedback! You're absolutely right that Tab Stash is a little different from other tab managers in that it's more focused on clearing away tabs and getting them into a place where they can be organized.
That said, there's an open feature request for showing tabs from all windows, and it's something I do want to implement eventually. If you're on GitHub, you can subscribe to it to be notified of new developments: https://github.com/josh-berry/tab-stash/issues/314
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por elqnny, el hace un mesThis extension is very useful for me, it's simple and has all the features I needed, thanks.My pleasure, happy to hear it's working well for you! Thanks for the review!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14508483, el hace un mesIf you click on this add on right after you quit firefox, you are doomed.Sorry to hear you're having trouble. I'd like to help, but I'm afraid I can't provide support in review comments. Please open an issue on GitHub and I'd be happy to take a look.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por seanfire99, el hace un mesNot Working for LibreWolf side bar is blank cant access tabs but can stash them just can't use it.Sorry to hear you're having trouble. I saw your bug report—unfortunately, if the browser gets into a bad state, there's really nothing Tab Stash can do about it. I'm glad to hear you were able to resolve the issue by clearing your session data.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por T. Monique, el hace 2 mesesHide with one click. This is EXACTLY what I needed.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13462464, el hace 2 mesesJust start using it. It's excellent. Keep up the good work and thanks. N
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 2 mesesGlad to hear you like it! Thanks for the review!
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 5905964, el hace 2 mesesDoes what you expect, unlike STG.