- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 12452163, el hace 13 díasUsed and liked this for a long time but now the tab names are flashing. It is distracting to have flashing in the corner of my vision as I'm trying to work. It doesn't matter which of the 4 radio button options I choose when renaming the tab - every minute or so it flashes back to its original name for a split second, then back to my custom name. I can't work like this, am uninstalling.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por rediffusion, el hace 4 mesesPerfect works like a charm🌀
1. Not works on sites like this:
2. Tab ReTitle > Settings > SAVED TITLES:
If there are a lot of links, when I want to delete last link, for example: at the end then scroll automatically go up! There is inconvenience when deleting links from the end. You always need to scroll down, down, down, down like an idiot🥴.
If you add feature for changing the favicon it would be great👌
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 12564382, el hace 5 mesesEDIT 2: Frequently stops working for some reason... Rules just randomly stop applying.
EDIT: Also would make my life a ton easier if it also could dynamically set the title based on the contents of a set text input box on a web page
Fantastic, especially regex rules, though I really wish I saw "Regex Error" appended a hell of a lot less often. (I think the most recent case I'm running into is maybe because the website uses a temporary different title during tab loading? I'm using $1 if that's important.)
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17290971, el hace 7 mesesThis addon provides more options than other addons. Other addons like "Rename tab title" were not useful for me because they fail if just a small part of the URL changes (for example: you have opened a price comparison site and add another product).
With this one, I can choose "Set the name for this tab" and the name stays even if some part of the URL has changed.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Naz, el hace un añoI really liked this add-on. It helped me get organized and worked seamlessly.
Recently, I took it upon myself to review my extension accesses and I was disappointed to see this extension requires "Access to all website data".
I wish they would just use the tab title and not require this overarching permission. It may be a legacy thing - and I hope they change it - because I really do want to use it again.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por eco.voyageurs, el hace 2 añosNice try but it doesn't work for me. I want to rename tabs based on the complete URL when working in a backend website.
When using the "Only exact match" option with a tab like this:
I can rename the tab "Page 1" based on that URL - that works. But when I navigate from that tab to another page in the backend (ex. : https://website.com/application#View:PAGE2) the tab's name remains "Page 1" instead of changing its name to the new page's normal (not customized) title.
I would like the full URL to be taken into account so that the name of the tab dynamically changes as soon as the URL changes.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por NJ, el hace 2 añosIt's has context menu option and can rename tab exactly what I want for 3 months ago! I like the context menu because of that I not really need thinking where I will put the extension button. I more like it to be hidden from the toolbar.
btw I'm from other extension that I accidently almost add it but I read a comment that say this extensions is great and I bealive it, so thx~