Se valoró con 4,4 de 5
4,4 estrellas de 5
- por Misha, el hace 10 díasSe valoró con 5 de 5I've been using this addon for many years! It feels great to be able to earn some money for good causes. And the tab layout is pretty nice, the ads are not intrusive (no suddenly playing audio), and the ability to search or access pinned websites is great.
- por Bill, el hace un mesSe valoró con 2 de 5I loved the idea of this extension, but unfortunately it's unusable for me due to two reasons.
1. I have to log back in every time I close my browser - I'm guessing the login is saved as a cookie, not in the extension's configuration, because I clean my cookies when I close the browser.
I understand that second one isn't necessarily the extension's fault, but it's still a deal breaker to me.
- por ArtIJ, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5So good! but it has a problem. Please add a way to disable animations because this probably discourages many people from using the extension. Many of us prefer speed instead of pretty animations. Actually, the ones that open many tabs probably do so.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13521089, el hace 6 mesesSe valoró con 2 de 5If you don't have any other use for your new tab window then this is great. If you DO have any use for the new tab then this is probably going to be useless. Search is hidden in a corner, bookmarks don't pull from your existing bookmarks so appear to need to be manually input, and I lost the options I normally have for my new tab.
- por javie, el hace 7 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5I've used this add-on for years now and have seen how far they have come. While still not perfect, it is still miles better than how it was two years ago. Not instant fast to load up, but not excruciatingly snail-paced. Takes a few seconds at most. I love the idea behind it and it makes me feel less bad about being a tab hoarder. Will definitely keep using it for many years to come, and will try to convert my friends to it.
- por Soul, el hace 7 mesesSe valoró con 2 de 5I like the idea behind it, have some problems with the extension:
Slow - sometimes waiting for the new tab page to load takes a while
Saved sites - you can't middle click entries/tiles to open in a new tab, I often launch 3-5 sites at once from Firefox's default new-tab page. This combined with the tabs being slow makes fast browsing tedious.
EVERY time I reboot my computer this extension makes me log back in to view my saved sites. Super frustrating.
- por JD, el hace 8 mesesSe valoró con 2 de 5I like the mission of this add-on and I would like to contribute, but I hit a couple of big bumps, so I decided to uninstall it for a while.
The main problem was that it constantly logs me out of the plugin (I use Google authentication) and when opening new tab it asks me to log in. It might have something to do that I'm using Firefox's Containers, but even when I don't use them, I have to log in. Which doesn't work on first try, or at least I don't get any confirmation that I'm logged in.
I'm using "Top Sites" on default new tab page all the time, so something like that would help me a lot in transitioning to this add-on.