Se valoró con 3,9 de 5
3,9 estrellas de 5
- por Strainy, el hace 5 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5I don't take the time to write reviews often. But I literally created an account so I can tell you NOT TO DOWNLOAD THIS.
I stupidly wasted a day chasing bugs that just happened to be resulting from this terrible extension.
Seriously, download SoapUI if you want reliable web service testing. You're way better off.
- por Medlock Perlman, el hace 6 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Poor usability and minimal documentation make it difficult to be sure you're formatting the request properly. There's also no facility to see the raw HTTP request.
This can mean you're wasting a lot of time chasing imaginary bugs. Avoid this abware like the plague.
- por Vijay, el hace 6 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Its great tool to test REST web service for all HTTP method except PATCH HTTP method.I like to test HTTP PATCH method using REST Client. In method drop-down there is no option to use PATCH method. Please suggest
- por Usuario de Firefox 5938507, el hace 6 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Has problems with HEAD requests that return Content-Type application/json since it wants to parse the result but does not get one (HEAD never returns body). Won't use it anymore since I spent hours trying to find the bug in the server code...
- por boomslang, el hace 6 añosSe valoró con 2 de 5Sends Accept-Language and If-None-Match headers against your will. Receives a 304 respond due to the headers it set, yet displays 200 to you. Also, the interface is buggy, cannot add custom headers after some point. Awful tool overall, very bad to test your services.
- por plantigrade, el hace 6 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Great tool, really nice for providing curl-fearing user with a nice test tool.
It would be even better if it implement curl's "-k" option that turns off ssl verification.
- por raj, el hace 6 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5Could someone please help, I am not able to see anything in response tabs even the rest url is correct, not either errors nor correct response.. it always showing blank.. I do not know whether this is a problem with my computer or any mozila setting.. Please response, if anyone solved this problem or aware about this
- por charliehf, el hace 7 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5I haven't been able to get this to work at all on Mint 12. It simply doesn't return anything, not even error messages. If the REST function is GET, I can type the url into a browser and get a result. This plugin just doesn't return anything whatsoever.
- por pns, el hace 7 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Very nice tool, useful for quickly testing RESTful services. There is however some room for improvement, oauth support is very basic and sometimes the response formatter omitts text present in the raw response. Nevertheless very useful tool. Keep up the good work, it's appreciated!
- por Paul Lammertsma, el hace 7 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5I absolutely love this tool! It makes my life as an Android developer much easier--I can easily execute requests and inspect their responses before I dive into implementing it.
- por SteveMc, el hace 7 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Very nice addon. UI is well designed and I love the fact that I can save queries.
I'm trying to figure out if I can use this test file upload as well via mult-part form or raw file in the body of a PUT or POST. Is this possible?
- por Fleuve Rouge, el hace 7 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5It is quite good. However I'm not happy to see that adding and removing headers are not as convenient as other similar add-ons. I have to type the header name & value (other add-ons allow to select from available lists), and favorite headers are too short, I can't distinguish the favorite ones starting with the same name (like "Content-Type: applicat..."). Besides, if I want to remove a header, I have to remove all of them and add needed ones again. The only thing I like about this add-on is its ability to highlight the response body.
- por Usuario de Firefox 6543188, el hace 7 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5This is a great plugin. Helps a lot while debugging any rest service. Quick simple but very effective and poweful.
One small request ::
If possible, can you please include below mentioned library in this plugin? This will help viewing the response in more structured view.
- por Dan Ziemba, el hace 8 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5As a developer of mobile apps backed by restful servers, this has been an invaluable tool for me. It saves so much time over typing commands into curl on the command line.
- por kneel23, el hace 8 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5Ever since this plugin updated to 2.*.* from 1.3.*, me and several people I work with, cannot add custom Headers (or any headers at all for that matter) and also there are other anomalies that I never saw with the older version. intermittently sometimes when installed it works but returns nothing but blank responses. Cannot update to old version, even my old firefox 3.6 portable is not installing it ,says not compatible. But it always was compatible!