Puntuado con 4 de 5 estrellas
It does what it claims. The addon also works on FF 11.0a1 (nightly at the momento), after manually editing firefox maxversion parameter into install.rdf file. I think that white/black lists is a better approach than that of the built-in FF feature to avoid all or none redirections.
I second previous reviewers asking for an option to place an icon in the status bar to ease the addition of white/black lists rules; and also asking for an option to avoid the alert message on blocked META refresh, that's something that can be alerted through statusbar icon also.Although fortunatelly, you can remove the alert message strip by manually editing the addon, but be careful because you won't get any feedback when redirections got blocked and you may not notice it missing something... using 7-zip:
- Open compressed file (.xpi addon file)
- Go to ..\chrome\RefreshBlocker.jar and Open Inside it
- Go to ..\content\RefreshBlocker.js and edit (F4) it
- Remove code from (including, search it):... this.addNotification ...until the (including):... } ... inmediately previous to (excluding, search it)... this.isBlocked ...
- Close editor and 7-zip accepting to overwrite and to update the compressed file when needed