- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Lostin, el hace un mesIt works but HELP.
I tried changing the voice while it was going. The first few times I did this, the old voice stopped and the new one played when I hit play again. This time, nothing happened. I navigated to the page and hit the addon again. Both old & new voices started playing over each other, I pressed STOP then the new one stopped but the old one kept playing?? I closed the tab and it kept going and won't stop. :sob:
> Reading a PDF
> Oh wow it eventually stopped when it got to the end of the page or whatever, some stopping point thank God.
> I do have a lot of tabs open to be fair?
Anyway, works better than most options on Google Chrome browser. 4/5 for that alone, but please fix the never-ceasing ghost voice.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15081822, el hace 2 mesesPositive:
Simple and does what it says for free.
Multiple languages and voices.
Can even recognize foreign languages automatically for whole article.
Allows to use your favorite text to speech engine (google, MS,...)
Premium is done without affecting main functionality.: As developer myself, i understand necessity for monetization. So "selling" premium voices for premium fee is understandable and it does NOT affect functionality of free version at all. No rational person can objectively complain here.
-1 start for it to be not loud enough compared to other sounds. e.g. Youtube is much louder. E.g. using "Read Aloud" to read article than watching streamed video makes video uncomfortably loud due to previous volume adjustment near silent "Read Aloud" sound.
I miss play/pause button and indication of read text on screen. It can be temporarily called out but disappears when not in focus.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17682963, el hace 2 mesesExcellent Text-to-Speech tool. Very helpful when learning a foreign language. Only 4 Stars because for some reason the Firefox version contains fewer Microsoft voices than the Edge version. The Edge Microsoft voices are superior but I prefer using Firefox.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por EnergyMover, el hace 3 mesesUsed to be great. It severely limits the text length & can no longer right click & select speak. I found a better one, TTSFox, which in options lets me do everything I need.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16987569, el hace 6 mesesVersion 1.57.0
The add-on can no longer read texts from this page https://wikidth.net/truyen/xuyen-nhanh-phao-hoi-ty-ty-nhan-sinh/truong-ty-mot-Yl1OzsQsRGEE_0qE
It works on Chrome and Edge though.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Joules, el hace 8 mesesLove this extension, would love the Firefox version even more if I could have the UK male voice enabled. The options should be in an easier place within the UI of the tool. I want to make the reading/listening screen even bigger if I want.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Jupiter065, el hace un añoWorks well if using the GoogleTranslate voices. One needed feature is a pause when going from one list item to another if there is no punctuation at the end of the list item, as there often isn't.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Username?, el hace un añoit works pretty well. I just hope that they will add text highlight, as it's reading, so I know where it's reading from the website, and I can follow with my eyes. Thank you developers for making it free!