29 Apr 15. Version 0.9.5.2 has been released on github. A limited version has been submitted to the AMO reviewers and should be available soon.
The latest full featured version will always be available on github, with certain features that are not allowed on this site. I will add what features I can to the AMO version within the terms allowed by the addon policy.
Note: if moving from the AMO version to the github version. Remove the AMO version and then install the github version.
Please report any issues or bugs at https://github.com/dillbyrne/random-agent-spoofer/issues
- Allows the user to choose a browser profile at random (From all available profiles or desktop profiles only)
- Allows the user to specify the interval at which the random profiles are chosen. Interval can also be random, a specific time period or per session if not set
- Allows the user to exclude profiles from random selection
- Persistently remembers the users choice of profile and time interval if set in addition to other choices
- Provides a quick toggle to enable/disable the addon via right clicking the icon as well as a checkbox in the UI
- Provides option to toggle notifications of user agent changes
- Allows vendor spoofing that was removed in firefox 24 Github version only
- Sets other privacy attributes such as buildid, oscpu and platform and more
- It has a left click menu of expandable lists to allow users to quickly choose specific profiles
- It has a large list of profiles (nearly 400 at this time)
- Option to limit local dom storage
- Option to disable browser cache
- Option to limit fonts to a standard set (monospace, serif, times new roman)
- Option to limit tab history to two
- Option to disable geolocation support
- Option to disable dns prefetching
- Option to disable link prefetching
- Option to disable webgl
- Option to disable webRTC Github version now, will be available in the next AMO release
- Option to disable canvas element support Github version only
- Option to protect window.name storage Github version only
- Option to set referer header Github version now, will be available in the next AMO release
- Option to set do not track header Github version now, will be available in the next AMO release
- Options to send spoofed headers including via, x-forwarded-for and if-none-match.
- Options to spoof the accept headers: documents, encoding and language (US English) so they match the spoofed profile
- Option to override timezone offset to a random timezone, send nothing, specify one from a list or use the default one Github version only
- Option to spoof screen and window sizes to a specific size or set at random Github version only
More options will be added as time goes on
If you like this addon please rate it.If you would like to donate with bitcoin you can use the address below