- Se valoró con 5 de 5Excellent extension.
Especially when you're building sites and you have to check if <noscript> works this is an excellent add-on.
Going every time to about:config or the settings in the developer tools is getting really annoying, simply clicking on an icon works far better.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Kamil Jaszkowiak
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Великолепно! Отключение и включение по 1 клику, большего и не надо.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Works well
- Se valoró con 5 de 5ca roule
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Отключает скрипты и запоминает сайты и на андроид работает и обновы частые молодцы
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Works great !
Next day, I couldn't figure why the site was not working. Looking at the errors in the console, I saw a bunch of "Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource ..." errors, which confused me even more.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Works like a charm.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5It does what it's supposed to do, so in that regard I give it "5" stars. But the fact that it starts out disabled makes it a "3." I mean, I can appreciate that the developer made his choice, due to user demand. But for me, I would prefer to have it enabled by default and then toggle it to "disabled" if the site wasn't performing as I wanted/needed.
Still, a huge nod of "thanks" to the developer for a useful add-on that does the job. For me, however, I'm not sure it's a keeper. :)
EDIT (First): Suraj, Thanks for the response, which I just saw. I will double-check. It certainly may be that I made a mistake. I hope to get back to you soon. Thanks again.
EDIT (Third): Suraj, I have used the add-on for only the Auction.com site, as I previously mentioned. As I have not been back to the site for some time now, and have not had occasion to use it elsewhere, I can only presume it's still working as you designed it. I shall remember to come back and comment if I have other issues, or praises, to offer you.
Oh, that is amazing, I Usually use it for the same and pop up scripts, what happened to your original query?
Ohk, sure please comment if you have any other issue. Have a nice day.