- por Usuario de Firefox 16609060, el hace un añoSe valoró con 4 de 5I find this extention to be a fantastic addition to an already great browser experience. However everytime I wish to use one of the alias created I have to go to manage all aliases and copy/paste it. It would be nice if by clicking on the extention icon, a drop down menu would reveal the generated email adress and allow a quick selection and copy/paste function. In any case thank you for this already great extention.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13821962, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Really useful. Honestly a few tweaks away from being perfect. First and foremost would love to see the ability to click to copy alias from the drop down. Still a great extension and worthwhile.
- por Harles, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5this good, i think you should add insert fast alias maybe same as login & password feature, why ? its make easy to user add firefox relay email, i use relay i have go to extension manage alias copy email relay this is not easy maybe you should add if that have from email in the right forms add button to add your alias, ya you can add 5 different alias. user can choose and fast add not go to manage alias and copy thanks
- por UA, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Hello, this extension make email form displayed as block, please fix that.
I've been looking for hours trying to make my website form shown in one line, I thought it was Firefox as browser's problem.
Make the relay icon position absolute would be nicer. So it doesn't really intervene with the interface.
- por Klaus Thenmayer, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5A very good service. It is very easy to use. It works very quickly, I can hardly measure any delay.
An important necessary function would be to provide relay addresses in my overview with names or notes. When I get a spam email, I would like to know where I used that relay address. I could save that as a note, so I wouldn't have to search for the appropriate email in my archive.
- por Frostbite, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Love not having to give my actual email address to garbage companies now, even my spam ones are worth more than their dirty tactics. The only improvement I could ask for is if you could make it so I can click the icon beside the address bar and directly copy aliases from there. Other than that, bang on.
Edit: 8 months on and you still have to open a new window to copy/paste your generated aliases. Come on devs, I know you can do better.
- por Usuario de Firefox 16277706, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5This extension is great if you want to subscribe to newsletters and then forget them or you don't want to give your main email to a website.
- por brandonpa, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Absolutely love this idea! Works great. 2 things of which I know one should (hopefully) be an easy fix and the other, more a feature request.
1. Can we have a list of the aliases that were created easily accessed so we can fill out email forms easier? It seems that when I want to use an alias I have leave my form and to go into the "manage aliases" page and the copy from there. There should be easier method to access our aliases to fill out the form.
2. Any way to respond through the alias? I know if I expect to receive an email that may be interesting, I may want to respond back, but still not with my own email address.
Thank you regardless for this awesome extension and hopefully it will only get better with time!
- por Slayereon, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Love this idea, very useful for when you need to make a one-off account or when you're not sure a website is trustworthy. Will be so much more useful when we can make more/unlimited aliases.
- por Y_P, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5The concept is good but I'm not receiving some confirmation emails when I use the relay to subscribe on a website.
Reply 1: Updated rating since everything seems fixed now :)
However, as some mentioned, it would be ideal for the widget to directly display the relay address and have the option to copy it.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14124145, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Works fine.
One problem: it is very hard to copy emails from the manager if you have clipboardevents disabled, please auto select the email when pressing the copy button to CTRL+C it.
Also it would be better if there was no subdomain in the email.
- por Uuuui, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5I like this extension, but it could be a bit better if you could choose which email address to forward emails to if you have any secondary addresses in your account.
Better yet, there could be the option to manually type the email address in, allowing you to choose whichever one you want. However, I understand if the developers don't want to add that feature because of the risk for abuse.
Also, if there is a way for Mozilla/Firefox Relay to tell me when a message that was supposed to be forwarded was blocked because it was too large, I'd like this extension/service even more.
I'm happy with how this extension is currently, but I still think it has some room for improvements.
- por Usuario de Firefox 15187783, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Works for me. However it populates multiple entries in "Devices and Apps" section of Mozilla account. Probably as many as devices it's activated on. Makes no sense, as this is same service used across.
- por Jarooo_t, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Grate add-on.. the only thing is the length of aliases.. some websites asking for shorter ones (like email address can't be longer than 25 characters) - any chance you can customize this a bit?? Thanks!!
- por JJ, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Very cool addon, have been looking for something like this for some time, but it REALLY needs some way of having unlimited aliases. Maybe a pro version, maybe unlimited aliases with a custom domain, but unlimited aliases are really important because then you could create an alias for every website.