- por Usuario de Firefox 16887130, el hace 2 díasSe valoró con 5 de 5For many mail account user integrations, privacy and usage details are considered, which brings great assistance to users. Thank you.
- por ic, el hace 3 díasSe valoró con 1 de 5An extension from Mozilla for Firefox that does not work on Firefox. Sad, but unfortunately unable to use it even once, even after restart and similar trials.
- por Usuario de Firefox 12564657, el hace 4 díasSe valoró con 1 de 5It is impossible to join to Firefox Relay Premium from Ukraine - Stripe blocks payment either from card or PayPal. Ridiculous
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 4 díasHi, we're very sorry but Relay Premium is not available in Ukraine yet. We're releasing an update to make this is a bit more clear in our UI. We're trying to expand as quickly as possibly. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
- por Elijah Lopez, el hace 9 díasSe valoró con 3 de 5No option to change the email address to forward emails to.
No option to get a generated alias address using the extension UI or with the right click.
Do not misinterpret me, the right click can only generate, not enter previously generated addresses.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 5 díasHi! We have the option to change email addresses on our roadmap, we'll try and get that to you soon.
For the option to see your already generated aliases, we're working on that now and hoping to have this soon! Thank you for being a Relay user, we hope to make the experience even better for you. Please keep the feedback coming!
- por Usuario de Firefox 16134265, el hace 10 díasSe valoró con 4 de 5I've used relay since it's launched. I enjoy it and feel it's safer than using something like 10 Minute Mail. The only issue I have with the extension is that would like the ability to see my aliases by clicking the extension rather than having to navigate to the page every time. Though, now that they added ability to add any new alias using a custom domain, I don't really need to worry about remembering a random email address anymore.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 5 díasHi there! Thank you for the feedback. We're currently developing the functionality to be able to see your aliases in the add-on to sign back in easily. We're hoping we can release this to you soon. Stay tuned.