- por pendantry, el hace 14 horasSe valoró con 4 de 5I'm finding this to be a welcome addition to my information overload arsenal.
Some aspects of it are a little confusing (such as the reply functionality, which leaves me uncertain where my email response has actually gone), and I admit to being somewhat concerned by whether there might be privacy issues should the data held in 'Firefox Relay' be compromised.
So far, though, so good :)
- por Usuario de Firefox 17145024, el hace un díaSe valoró con 1 de 5Won't save labels for alias. They all revert to my email address. No way to use the custom domain I paid for either.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 7 horasHi! Do you have label syncing enabled? If you visit the Relay dashboard website and click on your profile icon in the top right corner, then settings, you can enable "Allow Relay to collect data showing the sites on which your aliases are created and used." This will allow your labels to be synced across devices and not just stored in your add-on. Hope this helps!
- por Usuario de Firefox 16887130, el hace 3 díasSe valoró con 5 de 5For many mail account user integrations, privacy and usage details are considered, which brings great assistance to users. Thank you.
- por ic, el hace 4 díasSe valoró con 1 de 5An extension from Mozilla for Firefox that does not work on Firefox. Sad, but unfortunately unable to use it even once, even after restart and similar trials.
- por Usuario de Firefox 12564657, el hace 5 díasSe valoró con 1 de 5It is impossible to join to Firefox Relay Premium from Ukraine - Stripe blocks payment either from card or PayPal. Ridiculous
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 5 díasHi, we're very sorry but Relay Premium is not available in Ukraine yet. We're releasing an update to make this is a bit more clear in our UI. We're trying to expand as quickly as possibly. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.