- por Usuario de Firefox 15225127, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5if it's a pw protected website & I'm logged in to the site, it refuses to work anywayPlease download the FF extension available directly from our website, it works on Password Protected pages. The firefox store doesn't allow us to have the extension work on PW pages.
Please update your review.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14046267, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 2 de 5It deleted some regular images as well and did not stick to ads, navigation areas and margins.
I think, you should improve it by either adding a button at the top that allows showing all deleted items. If an item is deleted wrongly, there should be an undelete button to allow restoring it.
Another issue is the fact that you allow deleting the whole external DIV obviously. There are often some items within that are ads that cannot be deleted without deleting the whole DIV, which is a petty.
I think that you should learn from Lizard, which allows getting into internal DIVs and deleting them individually.There is an undo button in the toolbar which restores anything deleted. The parent div can't be deleted but some websites use Tables as the parent which gives that effect.
Please update your review. :)
- por Usuario de Firefox 15218988, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5I (probably unfairly) rated this at 1/5 stars... I am upset that their extension information page did not SAY ANYTHING about it using their website to accomplish this task. It may work well, I don't know. BUT privacy is a prime concern for me, and they didn't even consider I would take that into account in making my choice to use their extension.
EDIT: They've responded to the above review (see below). Unless I'm reading their response incorrectly, they seem not to have even understood that my problem was with their withholding of the information that they were sending my webpage to their own site for processing, rather than with the function of the extension itself. It seems like a cognitive disconnect on their part. Or they just didn't actually read it. Still 1/5 stars.This is a limitation placed by the FireFox store. If you use the chrome extension, OR the FireFox extension directly from our site, it will work in the browser. https://www.printfriendly.com/extensions
Please give a try and update your review.
- por Usuario de Firefox 12234258, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5Images are blurred. Would you fix this? I'm using Firefox 68.0.1 (64-bit). Example: https://medium.com/pgs-software/aws-microservices-in-php-a-multi-tenant-framework-f1339ce0c1d7
- por Usuario de Firefox 15164297, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Absolute garbage! When you click the print button it redirects you to a new site and closes out your page. Anything you have on it will be lost and the information wont transfer. Don't waste you time and your work. As other reviewers have said this extension does not work for any secure pages. I got rid of this crap and installed Print to PDF instead. Works much better.This is a limitation of the FireFox store extension. They won't allow Client-Side. To get a better experience, download the extension directly from our website. https://www.printfriendly.com/extensions/firefox
- por Ferdinand, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Absolutely fantastic! It cleans up the web pages beautifully, and lets you save them to PDF for future reference. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Only gripe is... why do you use my preferred page content language for the UI, when my Firefox is in a different language? My UI is English, my page content is Norwegian. Don't mess with it :-)
- por Usuario de Firefox 14617597, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5A round-about way to save the page as PDF, but works for my purpose. Useful for pages where printing as PDF with a pdf printer does not capture whole page . Would be 5-star if it did not have to send the page to 3rd party website.
- por Usuario de Firefox 15090731, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5¡Genial! Buscaba algo para imprimir páginas webs en PDF (siempre usaba CutePDF writer pero el algunas webs me salía mal el documento y no lo podía editar bien ni importar para editarlo) y esta extensión lo hace quitando la publicidad del documento.
- por jonestheastronomer, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5I often use websites with graphs and equations - these are generally but not always well rendered by this add-on and the ability to make images smaller on the printout is excellent. In that sense this is the "best of kind". My only gripe is that if I use the email facility to send my processed document, the resized images turn up full size! That's surely a bug (unless I have made a mistake). So only 4 stars until this is fixed.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13690133, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5EDIT (after developers comments):
Thanks to the developers for their quick action. Indeed, you should download the extension from their website to have the same experience as in Chrome. The version on FF store sucks due to FF store limitations.
Not only you can print and/or save a page as PDF, but also you can clean the page from unwanted sections like ads or side bars. Great extension! Thank you.The firefox store doesn't allow the extension to work without our website. To get the same experience as Chrome, install the FF extension directly from our website. https://www.printfriendly.com/extensions/firefox
Please update your review because this is not something we can control.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13011276, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5very useful. i just wish they keep the text formatting of the original document. it is much better looking and legible when it is seen in color and original style.
- por gluesniffinpete, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5I use PF&PDF on both Chrome and Firefox and I love it! Makes nice, neat looking PDFs and it seems to agree with me on what should and shouldn't be included on the document way more often than not. I highly recommend this one!
- por Usuario de Firefox 14970347, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5This add-on sends your page URI to a third-party server, which in turn retrieves it in hopes of getting the same output as you do in your browser. Obviously, any page that requires any sort of authentication will be broken. That is not to mention that you probably won't want your pages sent anywhere for a job which can perfectly be done locally. Probably works for some static public websites if you disregard privacy, useless for anything else. Use a local adblocker to block ads and remove clutter.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14962444, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Great button to have in browser. Its best function are the options to re-size text and images.
Occasionaly, parts of a website's text are missing in the generated PDF, but this add-on generally creates well laid out documents, even lower in size that other print options.
Support for an issue was prompt and personalised. Good work!
- por Usuario de Firefox 14915773, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5I LOVE it! I use it frequently. I consider it the best of all the add-on's for saving a web page. I attempted to install about 20 such add-ons before I found this one that didn't ask for all manner of INVASIVE and potentially harmful permissions. Highly recommended.