Hay algunas funciones deshabilitadas temporalmente mientras realizamos trabajos de mantenimiento en el sitio web. Pronto volverán a estar disponibles.
Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13538331, el hace 6 meses
Since Uprgrade to Windows 11 some months ago, Print with System dialoge does not work any more with Print Friendly (Firefox). Although the problem has been reported immediately and there were several updates of Windows 11, Firefox and (presumably) Print Friendly, this problem has not been fixed. Supposedly Microsoft has changed the interface to "Pront with system dialogue" and Print Friendly has not been upgraded to support the change. I need that because I often do not want to print the whole but only some specific pages. Pages cannot be specified with Print Firendly directly. As a consequence, I have to print into PDF and select the pages wanted later. A lot of additional work.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por luckymommie, el hace 15 díasSince Oct 31 2023 update, I can no longer print from youtube, msn and a few other sites. It just does nothing. Some sites not getting all photos in an article. Prior, I never had an issue. Hoping this gets fixed soon as I used it daily on both sites many times. I'd recommend it.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Dr. Phoenix, el hace 23 díasNow it asks to accept or decline privacy, but the extension will only work by accepting everything because the formatting of that screen is obscenely wrong. I'll look for something else!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Fabiolous, el hace un mesNow it asks to accept or decline privacy, but the extension will only work by accepting everything because the formatting of that screen is obscenely wrong. I'll look for something else!
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 11833568, el hace 2 mesesThe best:
[Easy to use and Print Friendly has great capabilities to edit text and formatting.
Often prints content behind paywalls.]
[Removes menus (hyperlinks for PDFs) on occasion, and I didn't find a tool to fix this.]
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Rcom, el hace 3 mesesTries to circumvent NoScript.
Tries to collect data for "partners", yes you can disable this, but the dialogue shows up only, if you disable NoScript for the tab (NoGo).
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Rich_dizr, el hace 3 mesesThanks for your product. Works great. Just the name of the document / page title might be kept on header instead of UnknownTitle to save further time when saving pdf
May I please ask what is your business model as I see no premium version neither ad.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por mesmoiron, el hace 6 mesesI searched for an add-on that could render internet pages as PDF in a non internet page way(ugly links etc). That could handle websites that work with containers, showing all content. Not just one paragraph. This plugin gave the best results overall. It helps me to create custom PDF books for collection of topics I want to read on my tablet and annotate.
One little improvement could be how it handles the downloads. It gives two downloads. A immediate one in de Downloads folder and one 'Save as'.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por seagull949, el hace 6 mesesLove this extension and the ability to edit before printing... but there's no way to change the font / text*color*.
I'm trying to print pages with a very faint grey colored text and I'd like to change the color to true black for printing. It comes out really faint even with this extension.
You also cannot edit the font size of a line individually, but only change the entire document or make a line a Header, which is too large for a lot of things.
Hopefully both can be added as a feature.