- Se valoró con 5 de 5por fg, el hace 2 díasHello! It's not perfect, but it's good, convenient, and in many ways irreplaceable.
Despite the negative reviews, this is the best of all! But today there was some kind of failure. The extension icon has faded and stopped working. Reinstalling did not change the situation.
It still doesn't work. Who knows how to fix it and what is the reason?
There is one more question. In the saved pdf document, this extension prescribes the path string of the document location.
This spoils the appearance of the document. Please tell me how to fix it. Сan't do this in the setting.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por ff201307, el hace 3 mesesHow can I edit only selected content of the web page?
With very large contents, it is sometimes inconvenient to first delete more than, for example, 90% of the content and then print the rest.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por BlohoJo, el hace 3 mesesOften doesn't allow editing pages so they will print in a way that fits the page. BIG issue for me is that the PrintEdit button greys out in reader mode. NO REASON for that!
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por VanguardLH, el hace 4 mesesI installed this add-on. Add-on says it is version 29.5. When I select some text with this add-on, and attempt to save as HTML, a popup appears saying:
PRINT EDIT WE
To use the "Save as HTML" feature, Save Page WE (version 14.0 or later) must be installed and enabled.
So, this add-on is not complete. It relies on features in another add-on. I need to install 2 add-ons to get this one working.
The description of this add-on notes the above requirement. Wonder why the 2 add-ons cannot be merged. When installing N add-ons, I don't want 2N add-ons.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por aBel, el hace 5 mesesJe sélectionne ce que je souhaite sauvegarder mais me me propose systématiquement TOUTE la page, plutôt que ma sélection. De plus, certains éléments sont tronqués. Inutilisable en l'état. Dommage ! Testé sur 1 seul site, téléchargé pour un cybermarchand.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Zenn, el hace 8 mesesI deleted my previous review. After spending more time with it.
The extension does work and will do what you want. But not always easily. The WYSIWYG needs work.
When I edited the web page and all looked good I saved as a PDF. The PDF was awful. Text was either corrupted or missing. Yet on screen my edited web page looked great.
It turned out I had to tweak the page more and all was good.
But it would really really help if the extension had much better WYSIWYG.
If your PDF looks corrupt, it means you need to do more with adding, deleting, fixing line breaks for a start.
Otherwise this is a very promising extension indeed.