- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17171081, el hace 9 díasThe only extension that saved the webpage AS IT IS on the firefox browser. Downside - annoying cookie dialog could not be closed (even though didn't show in the browser window); and developers have priced the pro very, very, very expensive!
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Korwin, el hace 13 díasAfter clicking on the add-on button on the panel, a PDF document opens with the current page disfigured, nothing can be read. In addition, this document is located on the developer's site, and is not generated in the browser and offered for saving!
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13524479, el hace 2 mesesOn most pages, after a looooong computing of who knows what, all you'll get is a white pdf. It sure cost cheaper to print, but it's damn useless.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por firedoge, el hace 4 mesesDont use this addon, at least they are honest that they require an API on a different server to work.
This addon works offline and because of that is way superior to privacy:
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Lorena K. Wright, el hace 8 mesesVERY USEFUL AND GOOD ADD-ON FOR SIMPLE USES AND "DOES NOT BADLY BREAK THE PAGES" IN COMPARISON TO MANY OTHER SIMILAR ADD-ONS. But, the PRO version for useful functions is really super expensive, highly too expensive!
Without this add-on, users can try to use the built-in WINDOWS 'PrintScreen' function. Alternatively, can also try to create a screenshot or even record a short yet smooth video for a personal use.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por DC, el hace un añoVery good!!! Thank you PDF Mage! God Bless you! I was able to save 35 pages in a pdf! Patiently wait to finish its processing first so you can save 100% of what you want into pdf. Otherwise, only partial pdf is saved. :)
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Smoke, el hace un añoI literally created a Firefox Account just to review this bad add-on. You can't do anything with the pdf that you generated, because you need to pay at minimum $10/year to keep those pdfs from being password protected. There were no indications that this add-on cost money until, you know, I tried to print the pdf I'd just made. Removing this add-on ASAP; don't waste your time with this scam.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace un añoHi. The password is the default restriction of the free version of PDF Mage. If you go to PDF Mage "Options" page in your browser, you can choose between the password protection, or adding the "Free version" note to the footer of the generated PDF documents. If you choose the latter option, your documents will have no password and no printing restrictions.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15584000, el hace un añoMain problem: cannot write or mark up the created file. Created file is read-only. I glanced briefly in docs, saw no mention of this, nor in Pro version.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 10775008, el hace un añoWorks well but one IMPORTANT detail is left out of the description. The last default setting under Options is "Restrict Printing". This encrypts and also blocks any kind of editing or printing. You can either select "Display 'Free Mode' in PDF document" and save. This Option is not readily apparent on the Options page. You can also buy the paid version which removes this Option.