- Se valoró con 1 de 5por JEmlay, el hace 18 díasDoesn't work at all. Every single site I try to capture isn't accurate at all and every single PDF I create has a transparent black layer over it making it impossible to view content.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17171081, el hace 5 mesesThe only extension that saved the webpage AS IT IS on the firefox browser. Downside - annoying cookie dialog could not be closed (even though didn't show in the browser window); and developers have priced the pro very, very, very expensive!
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Korwin, el hace 5 mesesAfter clicking on the add-on button on the panel, a PDF document opens with the current page disfigured, nothing can be read. In addition, this document is located on the developer's site, and is not generated in the browser and offered for saving!
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por firedoge, el hace 8 mesesDont use this addon, at least they are honest that they require an API on a different server to work.
This addon works offline and because of that is way superior to privacy:
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por DC, el hace un añoVery good!!! Thank you PDF Mage! God Bless you! I was able to save 35 pages in a pdf! Patiently wait to finish its processing first so you can save 100% of what you want into pdf. Otherwise, only partial pdf is saved. :)
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Smoke, el hace 2 añosI literally created a Firefox Account just to review this bad add-on. You can't do anything with the pdf that you generated, because you need to pay at minimum $10/year to keep those pdfs from being password protected. There were no indications that this add-on cost money until, you know, I tried to print the pdf I'd just made. Removing this add-on ASAP; don't waste your time with this scam.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace un añoHi. The password is the default restriction of the free version of PDF Mage. If you go to PDF Mage "Options" page in your browser, you can choose between the password protection, or adding the "Free version" note to the footer of the generated PDF documents. If you choose the latter option, your documents will have no password and no printing restrictions.