- por Usuario de Firefox 14551282, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Al intentar ver videos de youtube insertados en otras paginas no los carga ni deja visualizarlos se quedan en negro y tengo que limpiar la cache para que vuelvan a funcionar. esto me sucede desde la version 1.2.0.
hola comentar que con la version 1.2.4 se SOLUCIONO el problema. gracias por tu trabajo ya que para mi este addon es indispensable para ver youtube. saludos
- por Alex Folland, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5I'm glad this is moving to Firefox-only for the developer to be able to work on it easily. Firefox is easily the best browser right now, considering Google's obstinacy surrounding public-standards-compliant API implementation in their flagship browser.
This extension has been essential for using YouTube, especially for allowing me to control volume with the mouse wheel, like any normal video player. I hope that feature is next on Particle's list to reimplement in the new refactored version. They are doing a great service to the community by continuing to develop this awesome browser extension.
- por Seagullx, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Hate to shit on your doorstep but this update sucks, you literally removed everything and forced me on the new layout, Don't add a half finished alpha and not let us go back to the old version, you've neutered this whole addon and left us with some scraps of its former self, I loved it but now I can't even uninstall it because it completely breaks YouTube.
EDIT: A swift reply from the developer has completely resolved all the issues stated before, I wasn't aware you could downgrade, You can do so at https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/particle-iridium/versions/ I hope that with time the addon can return to its former glory but as of now I'll be using the older version. Best of luck to the developer, hopefully the addon can become even better!The extension uninstalled is not breaking YouTube, in fact while it is installed it is the only thing making it work for users that are being affected by a YouTube bug: https://www.reddit.com/r/youtube/comments/diy07n/bug_the_video_loaded_like_this_and_ran_at_about/
And you can roll back to the previous extension version, they are always available in the version list: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/particle-iridium/versions/
- por Usuario de Firefox 14405977, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5I've loved using the extension, but the newest update have so few features that I've rolled back to v0.2.5 for now.
I understand that you started from scratch to make it easier for you in the future, but maybe you should've waited to push the new version, until it had reached feature parity with the old version.
- por Lwoui, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5the last update broked everything, this add-on was perfect, reverse the update and my 5 stars are also back
-update, this developer is making this add-on as a hobby and he doesn't have a lot of time, please respect his work, he will release all the old features in the future
please check this : https://github.com/ParticleCore/Iridium/issues/737#issuecomment-541321036
edit 2: I installed and old version from this add-on and it's working perfectly ! just go to https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/particle-iridium/versions
And please Particle, open an Utip so we can donate by just watching ads of our own free will
- por mortyobnoxious, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Not working for me anymore. There's no iridium icon on youtube to access settings or anything. All the functions from before are missing. And most importantly, after uninstalling extension, youtube is not loading properly. Weird.
- por That Guy, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5This was and eventually will be an amazing extension. Thanks to the author for putting a lot of effort into it and for sticking with Firefox <3
If you're not satisfied with the lack of some functionality in the newest version (which will be there at some point), just revert it back to 0.2.5 and be happy https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/particle-iridium/versions/ Stop leaving one stars which you will never bother to remove.
- por Rimyo, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Thank you, with the latest update my favorite feature has been added again but even better than before, whenever you hover-over the video's thumbnail, it will give you a preview of the video in a gif like style, which is awesome, than you again
- por Patrice, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5I do not understand why the developer did an update when the older version with all the features was working nicely and now the version 1.0.0 removed all these features.
The reason? he re-write it from scratch...
Imagine my GNOME or KDE or MATE desktop showing me only the terminal after an update because they re-write it from scratch... or GIMP removing all keyboards shortcut as well as the "Colors" and "Tools" menu because they re-write it from scratch? (and they re-write it from almost scratch)
In comparison it's what you did!
That's not how you should behave as a software developer... You gave features, then you remove all...
This behavior will got you only negative review which will made your extension appears far at the end in no time when searching a youtube extension, which also mean people will try others extensions instead, and once people have tested others extensions they will forget you...
Plus, the 0.2.5 version in the Version history need to be re-installed every time you open Firefox even if you select to NOT update automatically (Firefox detect after a re-start of itself, that the iridium is not the latest version and disable it)
Why i kept the 5 stars. I am still asking myself...
- por Wombort, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5The nuked features were re-added so I feel it's important to come back and adjust the review.You can always use the version that you prefer and only update when you wish, they are available here: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/particle-iridium/versions/