por SkyCharger, el hace 3 años
Se valoró con 3 de 5
I have done some diagnosis, it seems that the no-play issue lays with 1080/720p not loading properly (and preventing the playbar from loading in if it hasn't already), not the plugin itself.
- por Kelue, el hace 5 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Worked great once, but a year ago the dev got mad when asked to design the extension with the same permission standards as other Firefox extensions, and then just stopped working on it entirely. If you must use this, use an older version, but its not maintained any longer and just causes more issues than it solves.
- por Defenser of Arisa, el hace 8 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5I had trouble with it before, it was just a setting problem. Now it just completely stop me from watching YouTube. Spent a good 10 mins disabling my extensionsto find out which one was the problem. To my surprise, the add-on meant to improve my YouTube experience caused me the most problems on YouTube. I don't know what they did today, but they broke it.
Save yourself the headache and don't use Iridium.
- por AJB, el hace 9 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5It was great when it came out, and finally it was a working add-on that could reverse your playlist, and then it suddenly died.
Sadly, the author has been occupied that he or she couldn't update/fix this anymore, so... consider this abandoned.
- por FVBryM, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5Needs a LOT of work before I'll ever consider it again. Intrusive constant pop-up asking for money...NO FUCKING WAY. That's why extensions like this exist...we don't want ANNOYING BULLSHIT like that!
- por Usuario de Firefox 13023563, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Great extension, an absolute must-have, unfortunately Mozilla has recently decided to be extremely anal about it, so it's no longer supported here. Go to the developers github for newer versions
- por Usuario de Firefox 12463765, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 521.4.2020/// As of today, Iridium completely breaks YouTube's autoplay. Keeps on giving a "playback error". Forced to disable it for now.
Used to be a 5/5 app until the recent updates which removed all of its functions.
Go back to version 0.2.5 if you want this addon to work properly.
- por 43615, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5IMPORTANT: Use old version!
This is a great extension with many useful features. There aren't any alternatives offering the same quality. Amazing work!
HOWEVER, due to some issues explained on the GitHub page, most of the functions are gone in the current version. Until the functionality is restored, you should use the latest "old" version for now, which is 0.2.5. You can find the version archive under the "More information" section of the store page.
- por Optimus1008, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Used to work fine... right now though, it just completly breaks YouTube for me. Not a single YouTube video wants to load while this add-on is active.