Historial de versiones de Open in Browser
¡Ten cuidado con las versiones antiguas!
Estas versiones se muestran con propósitos de referencia y pruebas. Debes usar siempre la última versión de un complemento.
- Ignore requests from non-tab pages (#20)
- Use the browser's font family and size in the dialog (#21)
- Fix broken dialog when the UI language is unset (#16)
- Add many more icons for file types.
- Add menu items to tool menu to open the "Open in Browser" dialog on demand.
Improved WebExtension. Please report any issues at https://github.com/Rob--W/open-in-browser/issues
- Show file size in dialog.
- Do not show dialogs for requests without response and type.
- Do not show dialogs for requests without type in child frames of inactive tabs.
- Select "Open in Firefox" by default for dialogs of responses without type.
- Update Oxygen icon theme.
- Remove duplicate icon files.
Completely rewritten as a WebExtension.
Source code: https://github.com/Rob--W/open-in-browser
- Added an icon.
- Added a preference page, where remembered choices can be changed.
- Always showing an "Open in Browser" dialog when the server does not specify a content type (the extension does not perform content sniffing).
Replace deprecated for-each-in loops with ES6 for-of loops (closes #26).
Remove dependency on FUEL which is removed in Firefox 47 (closes #18).
Prevent the browser from caching the response (closes #9). Thanks to Alexander Rosenberg for the fix.
Compatibility fix for older Firefox versions and derivatives (Pale Moon).
Firefox 32 compatibility: use the new cache2 API for clearing cache entries (fixes #8).
Add Russian (ru) locale (by Infocatcher).
Select text MIME type if no existing MIME type is matched.
Add PDF support as a menu item (contributed by Felipe Gasper).
Update for a Firefox API change.
Compatibility with Firefox 8 (nsIDOMWindowInternal is no more).
Add a "View as" entry in the "Web Developer" App Menu.
Patch by Mathnerd314 (slightly modified).
Added Swedish localization, provided by Mikael Hiort af Ornäs.
Added German localization, provided by Richard Nonix.
Update for Firefox 4 (XPCOM changes). Thanks to Mathnerd314 for the patch.
Added SeaMonkey support. Patch by Stanimir Stamenkov.
- new "Server sent MIME" entry for selecting the MIME type sent by the server.
- better default MIME selection algorithm (in particular if you have set the extensions.openinbrowser.additional_mimes preference).
Version bump for Firefox 3.5/3.6alpha1.
Content should now be opened in the correct tab (it wasn't the case if you opened background tabs).
Changed some logic in the overlay to avoid breaking other extensions (such as Open IT Online). Thanks to Denis Remondini for the detailed explanation how to fix this.