- por Doug, el hace 4 mesesSe valoró con 4 de 5Pros and Cons. Con: It doesn't really work as advertised--and I read that the dev can't do anything to fix it anymore. Thanks Zuck.
Big Pro (for me at least): the new FB runs SO SLOWLY. This add-on allows my notifications to actually be seen instead of perpetually loading.
So, if you're having speed troubles see if this add-on works for you.
- por dead, el hace 5 mesesSe valoró con 4 de 5Works great, when it works. However, I hit a snag where if a user with a newer account disables the popup while using my browser (because it doesn't work for their account), then my account no longer prompts to go back to the old layout, and I can't figure out how to re-enable the prompt... any suggestions?
- por Md Atiar Rahman, el hace 6 mesesSe valoró con 4 de 5Version 6.5 is not working for all Facebook. it's only works that Facebook which fb can switch from page or group. please update your extension and give us a extension that can work for all Facebook. Is that possible to back classic mode for all fb now ?
- por Usuario de Firefox 16065935, el hace 6 mesesSe valoró con 4 de 5It's working again! I know it won't last long but the difference between old Facebook and the new Facebook which is designed purely and solely for mobile devices, is night and day.
Old Facebook is a social media platform that works very well on a desktop or laptop, New Facebook.. doesn't, and that really annoys me because there are a lot of groups that have been set up and have running for years on the Facebook platform that are being killed off by the changes. Also, Facebook Marketplace no longer functions properly on computers, it only works on mobile devices.
- por Usuario de Firefox 16392067, el hace 6 mesesSe valoró con 4 de 5Whomever said the reviews are fake isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. It was working flawlessly. Facebook made some changes and it broke again. Give him or her some time.