Revisado por Arnav
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16978199, el hace un mes"Please go online to save to Notion."
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por spiercy16, el hace un mesThe add-on works incredibly well, but I would really love to see "scraper" added in which would grab prices from e-commerce pages. It's a hassle to have to enter that kind of data in manually every time I save a product to my Notion wishlist.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Mathias, el hace 2 mesesWorks well - 1 star less for privacy - If problem of "Please go online to save to Notion", maybe you should select a choice in "Add to" before to click "Save page".
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Mike Ivars, el hace 4 mesesIt's work fine, but I would like that it allow me save a full web page, not only their link.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16656272, el hace 4 mesesCant clip any articles from news sites if they are behind a paywall, even though I am logged in and have access to those articles
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por DivideByZero, el hace 5 mesesVery basic. Instead of clipping locally and sending it to Notion, it does the clipping on Notion's servers which mean that a lot of my websites that require authentication do not work. OneNote is much better in this regard. OneNote produces much nicer clippings too.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por mico, el hace 5 mesesat first, i installed this extension without much experience in Notion; now enough months have passed, and i realize a lot of my tasks are based on a webpage, and having to manually copy and paste that link to notion to keep it in mind as a task to do takes time; now i realize the full potential of this web clipper extension and i give thanks to Notion for it!
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13591057, el hace 6 mesesAppears to be unaware of Firefox Containers. To use the extension I have to log in to Notion from my default "non-container," which isn't how I want to use Notion.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Tommy, el hace 10 mesesCannot be used if you use Container feature in Firefox. It will always be stuck in log-in no matter how much you try. Please do fix this. Thanks