- por nymphokiller, el hace un añoSe valoró con 5 de 5I only needed to check one thing before deciding if I will use it at all...
Well, yeah, you can send any text from the browser to Firefox Notes instantly just by clicking RMB and this function I'm gonna use a lot for sure!
And I believe I don't really need my notes colored anymore ;-)
- por Florian GUILLOT, el hace un añoSe valoró con 4 de 5Hello,
This is a good functionality, but why isn't natively integrate to Firefox?
Do you plan to improve features, like reminder, note title, colours for each note, etc.
(Do you know the Android App : ColorNote, it's simple and very efficient)
- por Usuario de Firefox 14857868, el hace un añoSe valoró con 4 de 5This has been my go-to for note taking ever since the formatting tools were added.
Only problem is the "Notes Storage Full" error, which can be solved by removing the add-on, then reinstalling and syncing. I'd rather not have to do that but at least there's a fix.
- por askonline, el hace un añoSe valoró con 2 de 5NO notes TITLE option
NO option to add pics
NO note sharing option
Needs more editing features...
Would be great if notes are equipped with web clipping option
- por halfsquatch, el hace un añoSe valoró con 2 de 5I used to love this application, but now I can't sync from my phone due to a "Storage Full" error. So now I need to find an alternative. It's a shame too. It's a good appl
- por Zan, el hace un añoSe valoró con 5 de 5It's not yet a 5 star product however I like to so much that I think it deserves 5 stars. I love simplicity of this note taking app however I think that the UI, especially on Android needs to be improved.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13184019, el hace un añoSe valoró con 4 de 5Very useful Firefox add-on. However, its mobile client on Andriod platform need major improvement, as it sign-out automatically and repeatedly need to sign-in.
- por C J, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Came across this add-on and have used it very successfully to take notes and add notes of URLs etc.
Have to be careful when doing a cache clean tho' as notes are lost in the cleanup, and so far haven't found out how or where the notes are being saved when using Export as HML as am not very techie and not sure where "Export as HTML" is being exported to.
But, anyhow, really enjoy using this add on and find it really helpful.