- Se valoró con 1 de 5por 1-listwhfx-1, el hace 5 añosImmediately upon the latest version being applied, NoSquint disappeared from the menu bar and I now am relegated to going into "View" and have to use "Zoom" to adjust the screen and text size. I've closed out of the browser a few times (it worked for someone else to get it back) to no avail. My eyesight isn't what it used to be and I really depend on NoSquint to easily adjust the screen and text size. PLEASE FIX ASAP! It's great when it's working. Why does this keep happening every time there's an update?
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por xyzzy-xyzzy, el hace 5 añosSo v61 started using webextensions but it is still allowed to update versions like FF48.0.2 which I still use (Mac Snow Leopard) and in the process break. Fine, I'll stick with 56.1 and suppress future updates.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 12241489, el hace 5 añosStopped working upon auto-update to 61.2, but things got back on track after I restarted the browser. I guess the legacy->WebExt update path is, uhhh, not heavily-tested in Firefox...
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por trlkly, el hace 5 añosThe WebExtension only seems to zoom in in text mode, and doesn't zoom out. This is on Firefox 52.4.0 ESR, but this also seems to be a problem on 56.0.1 as well.
For now, I recommend people who need NoSquint to install the older version 56.1 and disable updates until this is fixed. Though do note it will break in Firefox 57.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Shi-koi, el hace 5 añosThis stopped working today. It's constantly losing my settings as soon as I close save, or it just won't let me change them in the first place. After that it won't actually apply the setting to any sites. It's completely unusable. Is there any way I can rollback NoSquint to an earlier one that actually worked?
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13367662, el hace 5 añosMonths, upon months of using this amazing add-on with my 4K TV, without a single hitch.
Then along comes this latest update, and it's like trying to use toilet paper as a beer mug: my web pages are all over the bloody place. I'm living in Wonderland over here, big-small-big-small ... make up your mind !
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Mellobob, el hace 5 añosI've been using nosquint forever, but this latest version 61.0 seems to have done 2 "bad" things. Firstly a lot of my previous setting are gone. Secondly, a number of pages (google seems to be real problem) don't let me use ctrl-scroll to change the font size; I need to use ctrl-+/-. I'm using Firefox 56 on Ubuntu 17.04.