Se valoró con 3 de 5
3 estrellas de 5
- por Usuario de Firefox 13369357, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 2 de 5The later versions of NoSquint Plus are not compatible with the most recent non-Beta version of Firefox (56.0.1). Instead, they are supposed to be compatible with the beta-version of Firefox 57+, which I have not tested. I rolled back to an earlier version of NoSquint Plus (56.1) and it works fine. Be sure to turn off automatic update for NoSquint Plus, otherwise it will change NoSquint Plus 56.1 with NoSquint Plus 61.3. I would rather not replace my current version of Firefox with the beta-version Firefox 57+.
- por Echospacer, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5Yeah, it's broken here also on FFox and Chrome too.
No context menu anymore when you right-click a webpage. Please fix it, this was THEE best addon for me.
- por geoff80, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5I had to go back to NoSquint Plus 56.1 to get it working again. Is there a way to fix it for Firefox 56, so I can use the latest version, or is it just broken in newer versions because it is now exclusively a web extension? Thank you for making it compatible with 57, cause I do plan to move to that version soon.
- por Usuario de Firefox 12851181, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5I'd like to second the mention of weird zoom levels, and the most recent update also seems to be overwriting fonts on sites, making all content just look entirely messed up. Is it possible to roll back to the previous version? I depend heavily on this plugin for work.
- por Spam Spam Bacon Spam, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Go here for this other add-on that let's you finely control text and image zoom on a page-by-page basis, just like no Squint. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/zoom-page-we/?src=search
- por Darwin4Ever, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5NoSquint Plus was updated today to version 61.2 and 61.3 in my FF ESR 52.4.0 (32bit).
Since that, even after a FF restart, NoSquint Plus no longer works at all .
I can understand the "rewrite" for WebExtension is a major change, but really can't understand it's released in it's alpha-stage as an update
- por sublime, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 2 de 5Save button does nothing to change settings anymore. There is something broken in this latest version. Being unable to revert zoom levels after the update because the SAVE button does not work - really sucks!
- por Usuario de Firefox 12347706, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5I have Glaucoma so that add-on was my most precious one, now the idiots at Firefox nixed it. If I cannot read the screen, I will switch to Chrome.
F.fox has the nerve to bleat about FREEDOM, what about OURS = The users"?
Lets have a revolution and inundate their HQ with complaints letter in snail-mail format. I will spend the N-cents for that , but no longer to support that team of mentally impaired amateurs..
- por Scaramouche, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5It's free, I guess it's selfish to complain. However : Nosquint Plus does not remember its previous version saved sttings, nor does it remember its new version settings. Each and every page of each website you visit you have to set your settings for each and every page, you save the settings, and it forgets em. This glitch means Nosquint Plus is useless. I loved it ..... WHEN IT WORKED !!!
- por 1-listwhfx-1, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Immediately upon the latest version being applied, NoSquint disappeared from the menu bar and I now am relegated to going into "View" and have to use "Zoom" to adjust the screen and text size. I've closed out of the browser a few times (it worked for someone else to get it back) to no avail. My eyesight isn't what it used to be and I really depend on NoSquint to easily adjust the screen and text size. PLEASE FIX ASAP! It's great when it's working. Why does this keep happening every time there's an update?
- por xyzzy-xyzzy, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5So v61 started using webextensions but it is still allowed to update versions like FF48.0.2 which I still use (Mac Snow Leopard) and in the process break. Fine, I'll stick with 56.1 and suppress future updates.
- por Usuario de Firefox 12241489, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Stopped working upon auto-update to 61.2, but things got back on track after I restarted the browser. I guess the legacy->WebExt update path is, uhhh, not heavily-tested in Firefox...
- por trlkly, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5The WebExtension only seems to zoom in in text mode, and doesn't zoom out. This is on Firefox 52.4.0 ESR, but this also seems to be a problem on 56.0.1 as well.
For now, I recommend people who need NoSquint to install the older version 56.1 and disable updates until this is fixed. Though do note it will break in Firefox 57.