- por Usuario de Firefox 12125742, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5The addon would be perfect if it worked! Currently, you can set the zoom for all websites but can't make exceptions for specific websites, although this functionality is intended. So please developer, release the source code or update this thing finally!
- por Usuario de Firefox 13176465, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5App worked till december 2017. Since then no new versions. Doesn't work on all later versions of FF. Maybe the developer stopped workin om the app. If that's te case he better notced the users. This is not decent behaviour!!
- por Usuario de Firefox 13748471, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Too often, this just fails to work. Restarting Firefox has fixed the problem at times, but I haven't tested it outright. I don't recall this problem with the Firefox prior to the current generation. Not sure what the failure mode is, or if this is an individual page issue or if the program fails for unrelated reasons (say, too many tabs open).
- por Usuario de Firefox 13754435, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 2 de 5This extension is a mirror of the original. It looks and it's supposed to work the same. But it doesn't work at all. It sort of does work if you downgrade to FF 56 and install nosquint plus v50. But that is not an optimal solution. And even then, it had deal-breaker bugs like not remembering per site settings. I don't blame the developer or the original developer for that matter. FF has sacrificed plug in/add-on functionality over security. And the new WebExtensions add-ons just don't cut it. We're all safer now. Just need reading glasses I suppose...
- por Usuario de Firefox 12510272, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5Doesn't always work for me - I alter the slider and nothing happens. In fact the font of the 'nosquint' panel is in some parts too small to read !! Anyone know of a better add-on ?
- por shine LIN, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 2 de 5didnt work with FF59 , restart with 120% size all the time. too much memory usage&& memory leak.All i can do is using another extension like Zoom page we
- por LeeBinder, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5just installed it, and already loving it, both functionality and tweakability in prefs. Default global page zoom tested working on several sites in FF 59.0.2 macOS High Sierra. Thank you Baris!
- por Usuario de Firefox 13825582, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5bad work
Работает в Ferefox отвратительно. Настройки слетают чаще, чем держатся, а то и не работают вовсе. Когда-то был No squint - вот он работал хорошо
- por Usuario de Firefox 13784928, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Doesn't work with FF 58.0.2, and judging by earlier comments, this extension has been wonky for a while. Do not install until latest reviews improve.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13376332, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Hasn't worked for FF52+ ESR for 4 months. v50 was the last version not to include a date check to allow it to run, so best to install that.
- por Azdec, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5This is the best zoomer for sites and global settings! It is the only one that can zoom in and enlarge pics without having to scroll left/right to see the enlarged page!
I loved it before Firefox Quantum and I am so glad it is here now for the new Firefox.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13750457, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5NoSquint Plus (originally NoSquint) was a favorite add-on - until the three very convenient and intuitive adjustment buttons were removed; I had been using version 56.1 in Firefox ESR (now at version 52.6.0) until it was apparently disabled.
Why was NoSquint 56 disabled?
In any case, it has now been removed and replaced with Zoom Page (version 15.8), which is merely adequate.
What had been an outstanding add-on has been destroyed; what a pity.