- por Usuario de Firefox 13504159, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5I hate that Firefox 57 has completely gutted what addon developers are allowed to do. Reading a few homepages of my favorite addons is a sad state of affairs. Couple developers gave up and left to do other things due to firefox deciding to close the doors and use this quantum e10 crap as excuse to close doors to developers making addons that we could use to do whatever we wished.
we had a rating system so we self policed the bad addons as it was. But Mozilla is destroying firefox
now im reading in future they want to monetize addons and charge money for addons using the firefox web store to buy extensions and buy themes.
wtf they think they are apple now?
The old UI worked. It was intuitive. I hate being forced to a seperate tab to control anything. Stop opening tabs!!!! give me a hover based UI.
- por TGHI, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5New UI is a bit clunky, but I want to thank you for continued development in the wake of the WebExtension fiasco.
It's missing individual script blocking though, which is kind of a bummer. I hope there is a way around it that you can implement for the future.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13500564, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5Compared with old version, new version miss "temporary allow all scripts in current page" function. So I have to (1). allow each site one by one (2). click "options" to enable "Scripts Global Allowed" for all pages instead of "current one".
Except this one, new GUI is good.
- por Cisco-1, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5I really appreciate the update, but I am so confused with the new gui. I do understand that you were under a lot of pressure to release the new update for Firefox Quantum. Please, do your best if possible, and give us back the old features.
Allow all, or partially allow all this page.
- por endless, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5Finally the update is out! One problem... I don't see a way to temporarily allow the entire site and not just parts of it. Hope that gets added back soon.
- por George Hazard, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5It's a good add-on but needs work. I can't find a way to hide the number that appears with the add-on at the top of the browser and I feel it's unnecessary. The options doesn't seem to offer a way to hide it.
- por Moony, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5yes - thx for update - still needs lots of work though. not possible to enable "allow temporary" by one click anymore - also the icons are distorted etc. / waiting patiently - keep up the good work and thank you again <3