Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 2 años
Hello. We are sorry to hear that! It may be that there's another extension installed on your browser that could be interfering with the connection. Please contact our customer support, for them to take a closer look at it. We would be happy to help you out on this issue resolve! Our team is online 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -G.M.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por T Dawg, el hace un díaI'm in Canada, and much like many others posting here, prior to current 3.4.3, Nord VPN extension on FF118.0 Worked perfectly. Something happened as it is nearly unusable. I've needed to refresh connection on nearly every site I visit, including those in split-tunneling. I have removed and reinstalled with no change. I submitted a ticket and Nord VPN wants to put me through the hoops. Don't have a day to gather all the screenshots requested. Speeds are fine ... DNS leak test clean. The extension is broken, and needs to revert to a working version ... Or updated soon. Have gone back to 3.3.0. Thanks
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 18080783, el hace un díathe extension for firefox simply doesn't work. you connect to a server, browse (very slowly) for a couple of minutes, then you don't browse at all anymore, whatever server you reconnect to. as safe as turning off your computer, indeed.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15835438, el hace 3 díasfirefox 118.0.1 and nordvpn 3.4.3 did't like each other - caused slow and unreliable connection issues. nord support suggested reinstalling the browser - seems like it's worked, hope it stays the same for next firefox/nord update...
Edit: nope it's back - turned it off until nord resolves the issue
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por TriBad, el hace 4 díasLike many users, since last update the slow down makes browsing with it a chore, I just turn it off...Hello. Thank you for the feedback, it will be transferred directly to the responsible team. If you have any further inquiries, do not hesitate to contact our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com anytime! -L.L.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17575655, el hace 4 díasUsed to work great, but since last update the slow down makes browsing with it a chore, I just turn it off, doesn't exactly inspires me to renew the vpn.Hello. We're sorry to hear about the experience you have had with our service. Could you please try reinstalling our extension and then check if the issue persists? If so, do not hesitate to reach out to us at support.nordpvn.com and we'll help you out further anytime! -L.L.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por KT, el hace 4 díasUsed to work okay - now it give Session Limit and won't connect. 24/7 live chat is never there and sending email to customer service takes over a week to get a mediocre response. But their billing department is fast and efficient.Hello. Our customer support team replies to all email inquiries within 24 hours. Could you update your review with the ticket ID you received from our customer support so we check on the situation in more detail? -L.L.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por CSIP CSIRIPP, el hace 7 díasIt WAS good for 1 year than after last update: "Something went wrong" "Your session has expired" Error code: 905308 "Please go back and try again." By the way, a cannot use nordvpn windows app because, simple not working anymore with win7, and now this? Your VPN only works with openVPN client under win7. WTF?
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 4 díasHi there. Could you please contact our support team for them to look closer into the matter? We’d be happy to help on the issue resolve! Our team is available 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -G.M.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14029255, el hace 7 díasExcellent ext, its easy to use and works all the time. My thanks to the development team, great job!
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 12648151, el hace 7 díasI use this extension extensively, runs on its own without a desktop app.
Websites and streaming services in all countries of my concern come through.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por MO, el hace 8 díasExtension works great. There is new "Private Window" permission, but it understandable since Firefox is designed like this.
It is stated in Firefox extension API documentation site that:
CHANGING PROXY SETTINGS REQUIRES PRIVATE BROWSING WINDOW ACCESS BECAUSE PROXY SETTINGS AFFECT PRIVATE AND NON-PRIVATE WINDOWS.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por icemanmelb, el hace 8 díasDo NOT update to the latest version as the developers just broke the extension. VPN no longer shields me. It just uses your Public IP address and shows you are on VPN. Check your IP address before and after turning VPN on. You will find that they are the same.
Just go back to the Previous Version fixes this issue and got me back up and running again.Hello there. That should not be the case! May we ask what version of our extension are you using? Could you contact our support team for them to look closer into the matter? Our team is available 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -G.M.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por leetNigthshade, el hace 8 díasAn update made the extension now require it being enabled in private mode, it no longer works.
I do not enable any extensions in private mode other than BitWarden; I do not trust just any app in private mode, this is unacceptable.Hello. Our users' feedback is really important for us. Apologies if it has caused you any inconvenience. We'll make sure to pass on your feedback to our team! -G.M.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por jg, el hace 8 díasNew update ruined this extension, only connects me to one server, reconnecting does nothing, everything loads so much slower now and I can't do anything about it since I can only connect to one serverHello. Please try reinstalling our proxy extension and then check if the issue persists. If it does, contact us at support.nordvpn.com and we'll help you out in more detail anytime! -G.M.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Martin, el hace 8 díasLooses creditials from time to time.
Autoconnect doesn't allways work.
It is not possible to use any differnt DNS Servers.
Thatfor you won't be able to use it with streams - since the NordVPN DNS Servers are missing some streaming backbone entries.
When it looses connection - Firefox will automatic reload the page without VPN - Connection / with the Sessions in takt => f-ing the tunnel useless.
Now it can only start if it has the right to interfere with your private - modus windwos.
Even if you don't want it to.
It gets more and more useless.Hello. We're sorry to hear about it! Could you please make sure to contact our support team for them to look closer into the issues experienced and what could be causing them? We’d be happy to help on the matter resolve! Our team is available 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -G.M.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Patrick vd L, el hace 8 díasWorthless, doesn't work at all. All I get is "Couldn't connect Please check your internet connection and try again."Hello. It would be great if you contact our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com. Our team is ready to check on the situation in more detail right away. -L.L.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por RideauTrio, el hace 9 díasA new update from NordVPN -- As others have already mentioned. I can no longer use this addon until I give it permissions to run in private browsing mode. -- No thank you. -- I have un-ticked 'auto renew' Looking to Proton VPN, this is ridiculous. I do not give ANY add-on access to Private Windows.Hello. We appreciate your feedback and it is transferred directly to the responsible team. If anything, drop us a line at support.nordvpn.com anytime! -L.L.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14606957, el hace 9 díasCan't use the extension unless you give it permissions to run in private windows.
Literally forcing you to give it access to private windows.Hello. Thank you for the feedback, it will be transferred directly to the responsible team. If you have any further inquiries, do not hesitate to contact our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com anytime! -L.L.