- por inlandcdragon, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5-Love-It + Use-It; 'All-the-Time'. -It takes a-little-Use, + 'Trying-Things' -2-Fully-figure-out. [-It needs 'Better-Instructions +-Help' -4-'customizing-Images'. -But It quickly+easily -copies+moves 'most-anything', + you can learn-2; -'Really-Modify, + Play-W' -Images fairly-easily, -just-Trying + Playing-W; -All the Functions. (-+-Copying-the-Copy)
- por webducky, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Nimbus has saved me so many times when I needed to get an image from my browser. I do genealogical research and sometimes this app is the only way to get a document. One thing I wish was a feature of the addon would be to be able to save as a PDF file.
- por MikeMini, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5PERFECT!!! Just what I needed~!
Spent money on SnagiT Screen capture tool and it quit capturing webpages without extension from Firefox or Chrome browsers, but this tool works FAR BETTER!!
Thank You Nimbus~!
- por BIS, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5This add-on is a beauty. 100%. It's interface is incredibly user friendly. And it's packed with every feature you could possibly think of for creating and working with screenshots. I am able to quickly cut, edit, and copy/paste the image to another browser window directly from the app without needing to save it to my hard disk.
It is stable. Enjoys stable updates regularly and doesn't create issues with the browser or the pages I am viewing. Can't say enough about it!
- por Usuario de Firefox 15181430, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Works very well for most screen shot needs. It's also great for screen recording IF you use it on Chrome. I use it on both my PC and Mac.