- por Usuario de Firefox 14296437, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5I need to use some screen capturing tool in my work and I've tried multiple over the past years. I am using Nimbus for a year now and it has been a perfect experience so far and I have no reason to search any further.
- por Stormy, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5I can not live without it. I use it for personal use on my PC. I use Nimbus capture to take screenshots of snippets on web pages I want to reference later and confirmation purchases I make, I take a screenshot and place it in a folder on my PC to keep track of current incoming orders on Amazon and misc sites I shop at. I use it to take screenshots of live chat windows that have a phone number or other important information I need to log somewhere else. I use it to take screenshots of things on the web to show my family. I use the "selected and scroll" feature to quick print an article or picture. It is easier for me to have nimbus capture with the "visible part of page" feature and print rather than using the "print preview" . Right now I am using the "action after screenshot" setting to download my screen captures to use in my eBay store. Screenshots are so easy to take and then toss when you are done using them.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13256722, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5I often have to copy and print Gmail emails, and this program makes it a snap to copy the whole email and then edit if needed. The editing tools are simple to use and yet powerful. Thanks for a great add-on that's used every day!
- por Usuario de Firefox 10809294, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5I love the "Keys Shortcuts" customizable feature to get the different types of screenshots, namely "Visible", "Entire Screen", "Selected Area", and "Selected&scroll" (my favorite).
- por Risto, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Not a simple screen capture! It's a "google drive like"... but better, so much better!
(perhaps you should give more explanations about the many ways to use it?!)
I love it! Great great job