- por Amerie, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5I've been using this Nimbus Screen Capture for about a month, and so far it does everything I need quickly and easily. My personal favorites are the "Selected and Scroll" capture option,the ability to easily annotate what was captured, and being able to save the resulting file to my computer as well as Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
There is only one small area for improvement - it's not clear (or wasn't to me, at least) that some annotation options are only available if you use Nimbus Note.
UPDATE: The annotation page is in fact misleading in that it lists Dropbox as a place you can save your captured file when in fact you need the Premium version. That drops my five star rating down to four.
- por meisterleise, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5One of its best!
There are a few websites that it can't handle correctly. Then sometimes I try an other screencapture tool which sometimes can handle it better. But most this tool works fine and has a lot of features in the free version!
If you have problems: first contact the developer. Support is very quick and good.
- por Usuario de Firefox 12597056, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5It is ok-ish. Sometimes failing and sometimes showing too many ads. But since other add-ons don't have a Blank Screen option, reluctantly, I have to stick with it.
- por orange, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5it works, shooting screen images. i'd like it to work also with a pdf printer like pdf x-change 5, which nimbus does not in case i capture a full page screenshot und then try to print it. there is not all information on the print.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13948313, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5I love this app. The most useful one. Just one thing, I'll give you 5 stars if you upgrade screen-record in Firefox (as Chrome). Congrats and go!
- por grahamperrin, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Interesting, but I prefer products that can produce non-paginated PDF.