- por meisterleise, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5One of its best!
There are a few websites that it can't handle correctly. Then sometimes I try an other screencapture tool which sometimes can handle it better. But most this tool works fine and has a lot of features in the free version!
If you have problems: first contact the developer. Support is very quick and good.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14314132, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5easily the most feature-full and easy to use browser screenshot extension - with support for automatically capturing certain elements on the page, or scrolling to capture something out of view, and the ability to draw on the result and quickly copy it to the clipboard or save it as a file etc., I can highly recommend this add-on.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14063879, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 2 de 5전에는 완벽했으나 얼마전 패치를 하고 나서는
원래 스크롤캡처를 하고 나서 저장하기전에 사이즈 조절이 가능했던 기능이 삭제됐다
그리고 캡쳐 할려다가 취소하면 이후로 캡쳐기능이 마비됨
- por Usuario de Firefox 14296437, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5I need to use some screen capturing tool in my work and I've tried multiple over the past years. I am using Nimbus for a year now and it has been a perfect experience so far and I have no reason to search any further.
- por Stormy, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5I can not live without it. I use it for personal use on my PC. I use Nimbus capture to take screenshots of snippets on web pages I want to reference later and confirmation purchases I make, I take a screenshot and place it in a folder on my PC to keep track of current incoming orders on Amazon and misc sites I shop at. I use it to take screenshots of live chat windows that have a phone number or other important information I need to log somewhere else. I use it to take screenshots of things on the web to show my family. I use the "selected and scroll" feature to quick print an article or picture. It is easier for me to have nimbus capture with the "visible part of page" feature and print rather than using the "print preview" . Right now I am using the "action after screenshot" setting to download my screen captures to use in my eBay store. Screenshots are so easy to take and then toss when you are done using them.