- por Usuario de Firefox 14433634, el hace 2 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5L'apice dell'apoteosi del pensiero unico. Tutte le testate giornalistiche "allineate" al Politically Correct sono al top della valutazione. Di contro, quelle "cattive", sono sbattute in basso. Vorrà dire qualcosa?
- por Codecharmer, el hace 2 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Wow seriously can't believe this has 3.5/5 (5/21) - People should seriously look at this page of theirs FIRST: https://www.newsguardtech.com/special-report-2020-lists/
- Then if you agree to all that nonsense and want to live like the audience staring at a screen like the book 1984, where big bother tells you what to watch, read, act, speak with, speak about, what to think, and when to think it. Well this will be the perfect app for you! This isn't fact checking, science checking, or bias checking - it is manipulation by a group think opinion of THE PRESS - and does anyone trust the reporters of the PRESS these days???
- por Tom, el hace 4 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5I am very impressed by the ratings, which are well-researched and explained for each outlet, with sources to back up the findings. I find the plugin very useful when I encounter an unfamiliar news outlet. The ratings are pretty much non-partisan, so as long as you are not a conspiracy theorist, they should sit well. A good rating still does not mean you should believe everything you read, of course!
- por Vader, el hace 6 mesesSe valoró con 4 de 5Don't jump directly based on its rating. Instead use the additional details it provides to form an opinion. It highlights what various news outlets do well and what they don't.
This doesn't seem left or right leaning but it will definitely annoy those that are blindly left or right leaning.
I'd give it 5 stars if had details on more news outlets and I'm referring to major international publishers that have not been rated yet.
- por Nguyen, el hace 8 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5NewsGuard fact-checks information thoroughly. For people who say, "this tends to lean left," or anything similar, the simple reason is that most news on the right are just false news designed to fed humans with pea-size brain.
- por Usuario de Firefox 16148415, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5Die Idee ist durchaus gut, aber ein Unternehmen, dass primär Geld verdienen will und wichtige Informationen hinter einer Bezahlschranke setzt, ist nicht wirklich vertrauenswürdig.