Se valoró con 3,4 de 5
3,4 estrellas de 5
- por goo, el hace 5 díasSe valoró con 3 de 5quick and helpful without being too intrusive... the hover delay could be longer
currently no way to request a re-review of a website that has already been reviewed.
for some reason clicking on the full report link has an opacity overlay (greyed out) that requires an ESC to clear.... seems heavy handed.
- por Usuario de Firefox 15768388, el hace 12 díasSe valoró con 5 de 5Using Twitter or Facebook without this extension is impossible for me now. NewsGuard is amazing. The 1-star reviews here are from propaganda and misinformation websites who are upset that they are getting called. Ignore them.
If you want to know what sources you can trust, use this plugin.
- por LoisCozzi, el hace 12 díasSe valoró con 5 de 5I found this add-on before it became a subscription service. I have found it very useful and unbiased. They utilize well accepted journalistic standards, and they provide each site an opportunity to respond to their ratings.
I agree with charging for the service, as a software QA Engineer I recognize that development is not free, by paying for the service we assist in keeping it unbiased.
- por Clovis, el hace 13 díasSe valoró con 5 de 5This small add on will change the way you consume.
News on the internet is a fragile thing, NewsGuard is giving users a way to easily find out the details of the news website and put content into context. This is an important tool to have. If only this was around in 2015...
- por Usuario de Firefox 15763275, el hace 14 díasSe valoró con 5 de 5I am grateful for this extension. It is a reliable way for me and others to weed out bogus "news" sources. The approach is fair and well thought out. Recommended.
- por Usuario de Firefox 15759582, el hace 15 díasSe valoró con 5 de 5While I'm skeptical of most fact-checking organizations, the criteria Newsguard uses are things most credible and reputable organizations and their websites should not just be able to easily satisfy, but they should WANT to satisfy.
- por Scott1763, el hace 15 díasSe valoró con 5 de 5In a world of "fake news," it is critical to have an independent and unbiased evaluation of news sites. NewsGuard does this quite well and lets you know which sites to trust.
- por glt, el hace 15 díasSe valoró con 5 de 5Every competitive endeavor needs an arbiter. Whether it is in a national election, or a courtroom trial, or a tennis court, or a chess match. Of course the judges are human, with all the complexities that go with that. But most arbiters try VERY hard to be objective, and take pride in the fairness they bring to the competition.
NewsGuard is there at the top with the very best. They lean in to the wind of adversity, and take the high road to fairness.
Trust is earned. They have mine.
- por Usuario de Firefox 15381359, el hace 15 díasSe valoró con 5 de 5I am fed up with journals, other news media, some tweeters and trolls publishing information that is suspect, clearly untrue or downright mischievous. It is sometimes very difficult to discern what is real news and what is fake; what is a reliable source of information and what is not. I subscribed to Newsguard in beta and now subscribe to the pay version and am more than satisfied with the protection and information it gives me.
I note that recently unfavourable reviews are appearing, often from sources rated poorly by Newsguard, and other malevolent contributors. This may, in fact, be a great compliment for Newsguard as an unwitting acknowledgement of the veracity of their ratings and assessments. Be very conscious of this when reading reviews !
- por Usuario de Firefox 14874135, el hace 15 díasSe valoró con 5 de 5A great tool for sifting through the noise, and steering you to reputable information. Try it for yourself and randomly review many news and media sources. If your favorite site doesn't score well, maybe ask yourself why instead of blaming the messenger.