- por G.Youngbar, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5i lke that i can open new tabs to my homepage
(google) however i really dislike that when firefox updates i have to re add this add on. there should be a way to make it permanent or until i turn it off
- por Usuario de Firefox 14378552, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5It does what it says it will do, except not always. It can't load localfiles, which means you can't use custom HTML, JS homepages that are local on the machine. If this is possible to implement that would be a very welcome feature
- por Usuario de Firefox 5465762, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Didn't seem to work at first, until I found out that due to Firefox restrictions, local files cannot be handled by add-ons. My homepage was a local file... I solved that by adding it to my (local) web server. A warning that local files are not allowed would have been useful!
- por DRiv, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Why would this add on need permission to Access your data for all websites? Which can read the content of any web page you visit as well as data you enter into those web pages, such as usernames and passwords. There's other add ons that do more but does not need this permission but ill give you the benefit of the doubt. Please explain
- por Usuario de Firefox 13497372, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Just updated to Firefox 57. It doesn't seem to work if the home page is set to local file on my C drive (file::///c:/...). No issue so far if the home page is set to http url.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13484143, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5I've used this extension for YEARS with no problem. Then FF decides to change their entire browser and it no longer works. THIS SUX! I HATE QUANTUM!!! Your extension WORKS with Palemoon, Waterfox and Basilisk, so I've deleted the FF browser and am using them instead.